Dont you Dare..: WHERE IS SHE!

Chapter 25

•••••••••••••••••••

*Crystal POV*

"ARE YOU LISTENING STUPID BITCH" *smack!*

"Y-y-yes Sir" I finally open my eyes that when I see Him.

"Anyway like I was saying...Ooh you opened your eyes for me baby! Remember me?" He says in a sweet tone. I decide to play it nice and go along with His plan.

"Of Course I remember you! How could I forget you" I say in a fake happy tone.

"Oh Crys! I have missed you so much!" He leans in to kiss me. I am so disgusted but I gather all my strength and Kiss him back passionately.

"Your kisses always give me joy" he says proudly. I don't respond I just smile. He leaves. Finally, I think to myself.

*Moments later*

I guess I fell asleep. I woke up in a comfortable bed! I looked around. It was a nice room, fit for me. I sat up and looked around yet again. I saw a closet, bookshelf filled with books, A chair in the corner, and a night stand with a light. I got out the bed and headed to the closet. I found a cute outfit to change into. I saw a door and walked towards it, in hopes of it being unlocked. It was!!!

I walk out the room. Look to my left and right. I decided to check out the other rooms. The first room I saw was obviously a guys room, with blue walls and half naked women on the walls. How lonely ... I think to myself.  The next room was a bathroom. I heard distant voices, I followed where they were coming from. I turned the corner slowly,not knowing what to find.

"Oh Crystal, your up I see!" he Says

"Yea.." I say awkwardly, considering there is a person next to him.

He is tall, tanned skin, hair like Tyler Posey (A/n Scott off teen wolf) and he is looking at me. I feel my face heat up.

"Oh how rude of me! Crystal this is Jared! He is my guard."

"Hi, nice to meet you!" His voice is so deep!

"Nice to meet you too." I smile and shake his hand.

"So anyway Crystal what do you want to eat?" he says

"Anything but soup!"

"It'll be ready in a few. Jared call the chef for me. Crystal come on I'm going to take you on a tour of the house.

He leads me down the hall to his office. We walk in and he close the heavy doors. He tells me sit down on or around his desk. I do it unwillingly only because I don't want any trouble.

" So Crystal, Do you know why I have taken you?"

"Noo..."

"Because I want you. I want to be yours again." He says, his eyes darken and I see the lust in his eyes.

"Ohh I understand." I lie.

"Yeah? Well your not leaving till I get what I want"

"And that would be?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I want you, silly...all of you" He whispered. He grabbed my face and kissed me. The kissed would've been okay if it wasn't him. He lied me down on the table. Do I even have to tell you what's next? I'll tell you. He raped me. Its only rape cause I DONT want his filthy hand touching me!

*Brian's POV*

It's been 3 days since we have seen crystal or heard from her. I am really starting to worry. Darion has called me so many times asking where she is. Even though they broke up you can tell he cares about her, a lot. I call Darion to tell him meet me at the school in twenty minutes.

*At the school*

"What do you want?" Darion says. He looks terrible, big bags under his eyes, his eyes are red, his hair is a birds nest..I feel so bad for him.

"I think I know where she is"

"WHERE IS SHE!?"

"I THINK she is at this warehouse not too far from here."

"Then why are we still here we could've been found her."

"We will need protection first..follow me"

I take him to the trunk of my car and give him a bullet proof vest, some guns, and some ammo. Let's just say I never leave the house unarmed.

We get in my car and make our way to the warehouse

◀ A/n ▶

I finally updated! wooot!! And its a long chapter wowserss! Soo How is it going?

Good?

That's good.

I know y'all want to know who took her and When hell give her back. all revealed next chapter.

Sneak Peek .

"PUT HER DOWN NOW!" we say

"Well well well if it isn't the traitor. How ya been?"

"Follow instructions twit!"

He pulls a knife out and put it to her neck.

"Move a muscle and she will be no more!"

Pow!

What just happened? I thought

Its good looking right?

Salut

~Jell