Stalked O.O

Chapter 18

•••••••••••••••••••••

Mystery POV.

As I stood outside her window, admiring her beauty, I can hear can hear nothing. I continue to watch her for a while longer. One day if she knows it or not ...she will be mine, either by force or willingly. At the rate she is going it looks like force but we will never know. I stare at her and imagine what it'll be like when it does happen. I turn on my heel to walk in the direction of my home.

*Crystal POV*

I had this weird feeling someone was watching me. I realize my blinds are pulled back. I get up to close them, when I look out the window I see a figure walking away. Hmm wonder who that could be. And why are they out so late.

*

I wake up fully refreshed and energized. I take a shower and get dress. I head to school in a great mood.

I get to my locker,put my things away, and roam the halls. A lot of people say "Hey" to me and I respond in a happy tone. I see Brian and walk toward him.

"Hey Brian!"

"Hey" He says a little sad.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I see something flicker in his eye.

"Oh.  . well hope you have a great day" I say and walk away. He seems upset but he says nothing so I'll leave him be.

The school day was a drag as usual. I decide to go to the park, since its such a beautiful day! I get to the park and I just can't shake this feeling I'm being watched...everywhere I go. I look around everyone is normal looking or looking at me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. 

A/n

Ooh who could this mystery person be? and What could she have done to him? So much drama Haha

I am sorry for not updated sooner I had a lot of hw. :)

Salut

-Jell