The Date

Chapter 3

•••••••••••••••••

*Mystery Man POV

From the first time I laid my eyes on her she was just so....gorgeous! The way her dark brown hair flows down her back. The way she is so shy. I want her to be mine and I haven't even spent a day with her. I bumped into her in the hallway before class and I saw her smile and it captivated me. I had to kiss her again. After the kiss in the class I couldn't get her off my mind. It was just so hard.

As I speed through the halls to find Crystal's locker. I love her name! If fits her. I see her grabbing her books out her locker, she looks like a goddess.

"Hey sexy," I say and hug her from behind. I can't help it I can't get enough of her.

"Hello again" She says she looks a little nervous

"Be smooth...I don't bite....too hard." I say flirtatiously.

"Haa..uh where we going anyway?"

"You'll see" I pull her in for a quick kiss. "Let's go" I grab her bookbag and walk to my car.

As we speed down the street to my favorite spot to relax, there was little conversation but not much.

We finally made it. I set up a blanket for us to sit on.

"Wow....this place is beautiful" She says

"I know right ...I come out here a lot to think."

"Wow" She sits down on the blanket next to me.

I pull her closer to me. "So babe .... I like you a lot if you can't tell"

"o-oh Uh I like you too"

I pull her onto my lap. I feel my self harden under her. She feels it to and starts to slowly grind on me. I moan lightly. I pull her into a kiss, my whole body is heating up. She brings her hands up to cup my face. I reach around her to grab her butt.  She moans into the kiss.

I pull away reluctantly, before it got out of hand. She was like Love at first sight.  I never knew it existed until now...

I take her home and walk her to her door. She opens the door and turns around. 

"Thank you for taking me out.  I know you didn't have to..."

She rambled on and on I finally stopped her with a kiss.  That was so cheesy! I think to myself. I just had to though she was just so cute when she was nervous.