Where do I go from here?

Chapter 15

••••••••••••••••••••

"Dj ......I just don't know what to do that incident with Sam shouldn't have happened but I also feel bad for Darion. you should have been there to see his face he was so sad!" I say full of concern.

This is the first time I talked to my best friend in a little over two weeks.

"I don't know what to tell you. That thing with Sam shouldn't have happened. Its too early for all that" She says.

"I know! Maybe I should talk to Darion?" I Say confused.

"No I don't think you should do that....he hurting now. and even though you are too I think the convo will be too awkward between you two"

"Your right. Thanks bestfriend! Oh and don't forget to tell me about you and Your boyfriend next time !" I say then hang up. Dj just got into a relationship with her boyfriend T. Everyone calls him T. He is perfect for her in my eyes.

I sit down to relax. I feel my self nodding off. No sooner than I am almost sleep I hear the doorbell. Startling me awake, I get up to answer it.

"Hi......." He says

"Hey Darion what are you doing here?"

"I just came to say you were right. We do need some time apart and I respect your decision, I will continue to talk to you we just won't be together." He says

"Okay ...."

"Right so I'll be going now." He says then walks down the porch.

At school the next day it was really weird. I go to my locker to put my things away. I go to Dj locker too see her and her boyfriend all caked up. They are just too cute. I greet them and walk away not wanting to ruin anything. when I'm walking to class I see Darion and Jasmine making out. Wow....he bounces back quick.

He looks up at me and Looks back at Jasmine who is smiling

"Wait Criss I can explain" He says calling after me.

I can't handle that. So I sped up to the girls bathroom. When I got there that's when the tears hit.

A/N

Hey Guys. I know its short but its better than nothing. :) I didn't have that much ......inspiration for this chap. But Hope you guys like it . Stay warm . Don't forget to comment and vote.

Salut

~Jell