Details. Now.!

Chapter 6

••••••••••••••••

I wake up to the sound of running water. I get out the bed and walk to the master bathroom he has in his room.

"I though you would enjoy this" Darion says.

"Hahaa Yeaa I think I would."

"Hop in and I'll start your breakfast" He says.

Wow he is such a gentleman. I think im falling for him...and fast. I think to myself. I get up and get dressed. I walk down the hall to the smell of food.

"Oooh smells good" As soon as the words left my mouth I hear my stomach growl. I can feel my face heat up. 

"Awwww looks like the baby is hungry!" He says.

"Starved"

He walks over and feeds me some bacon.

"Mmmmmm. This is really good" I say in between chews.

"I know babe. There is your plate I have to go get changed. I'll be back in 10"

"Okay"

He leaves to go upstairs. As soon as he is gone I call DJ

"Spill it. NOW!"

"Well GoodMorning to you to"

"GoodMorning Talk...are you even home? "

"No... I stayed here all night"

"Did you guys....ya know"

"No. We kissed though "

"Ooh Moving up in the world"

"Hahaha very funny"

"Was the date fun? Is his house big? How long?"

"Whooaaa calm down. The date was fun. The house is HUGE! Like... five to ten minutes  "

"Wow I see y'all. Y'all crutee!"

"Thanks Well I'll talk to you later"

"Alright Have fun Kiddie See ya"

I ate the rest of my food and started roaming around the house. I walk toward their piano and sit in the chair. I start to play a Beethoven song I learned when I was younger. I feel a set of arms around me.

"Wow babe I didn't know you could play like that"

"Well there is a lot you don't know about me."

I really don't know much about him so before he could respond

"How about you tell me about yourself and I will return the favor"

"Okay. What do you want to know?"

"Everything"

"Okay. So I was born and raised in chicago. My mom died when I was 7. She died from a heart attack. I moved here after she died. My dad is always gone. So I'm practically raising myself. I work at Mario's Bistro. I love the color blue. I love music, drawing, and dancing. I also love photography. " He says.

"Wow ..I'm sorry about your mom"

"Don't worry about it."

"Okay. So I was born in California. My dad left us when I was born. when I was five I moved here. My mom is never home. I have a sister but she is in Cali still. I love the color neon green. I like cars, photography, shopping and being around friends. I don't have a job yet. I like to sing too"

"Wow. I want to hear you sing may I? "

"I don't sing out of the blue "

"Why not"

"I'm a little shy plus I have stage fright. "

"That's too bad ....let's go somewhere today."

"Ooh Where?"

"Hmm...let's see.....the Beach!"

•°A/n°•

Soo comment tell me what you think I was half sleep writing this so tell Me about grammatical errors. :)

Well...that's it i think. Oh yes I know this chapter wasn't entertaining but I thought we needed to know more about them :)

Salut

~Jel