Giirll Lemme tell you

Chapter 4

•••••••••••••••••

*Crystal's POV

Yesterday was C-R-A-Z-Y. I can't believe I .....kissed him. For heaven's sake I didn't even know his name! I need to find his name out ASAP.

I get up to make breakfast only to see we have no food...Great.

"MOM!!" I yell. As always I get no response. My mom is never home. I don't know what I did for her to act this way toward me but whatever.

I go to take my shower and turn on Pandora. I jump in feeling all my tenseness being released.

I call my bestfriend to tell her come pick me up so we can have shopping therapy.

"Am I hearing you correctly?" She says. We are at the mall in Forever 21

"Yeas Dj you are ..but the bad thing about it I don't know his name" I say as we walk to the food court.

"Is he at least Cute?"

"Beyond!!"

"I'm going to Sbarro's want anything? and we are finishing this convo" She says

"Spaghetti . and I know." I go to find us a table

"Man it is so hard to find a stinking table " I mumble to myself .

I found a table after three minutes of searching. I sat my bags down and pull out my iPhone 5c and start to text Dj and ask her where she is. She said she is coming now. I see her and wave her over.

"So tell me what he looks like" She says.

I am eating my food and I look around the mall and nearly spit my food out.

"Well you can see for yourself now." I try to hide my face before he comes over here but its too late he already saw me.

"Whoa!" She says "You didn't tell me he was GORGEOUS!"

"I said he was cute!" I say in my defense

"Hey cutie" He says

I feel my cheeks redden

"Hello....this is my bestfriend Dj "

"Nice to meet you, Call me Darion." he says

So I finally find out his name...

He slides into the booth next to me.

"So Babe I was wondering if we could go out to dinner?"

"Okay I have a quick question Darion" DJ says.

"Do ask!"

"Are you and Crissy...together?"

"Yeaa we are " He looks at me and smiles,that smile that makes my heart melt. I feel my cheeks redden, I start to pick at my food. "So how about that date sweetheart?"

"Sure...when?" I ask.

"Tonight at 7 I'll pick you up" He gets up and starts to walk away then stops "Oh yeaa Make sure you wear something cute. It was nice meeting you Dj ! See you soon love" He walks away.

"OMG My bestfriend growing up on me!! He is GORG! And a perf gentle man! "

"Haha Okay okay can we go home now?"

"Sure I'll let you get ready in peace"

I am now home. I take a shower once more. My outfit is beyond Cute.

A Fitted V-neck (Black and Gray) with Grey Leggings and White chuck Taylors with the spikes. Hoop earrings and bangels.

I look at my outfit "Damn I look cute"

I take a picture for Instagram.

Then I hear a knock on my door.