Sista Sista

Chapter 8

•••••••••••••••••

"OH. MY. GOSH! Crissy is it really you?" she says.

"Kimi!? What are you doing here!!?" I say. Kimi is my little sister I haven't seen her since I moved from Cali. I talked to her everyday though!

"I came to see you duuh!" She says.

"Oh Yea your right" I laugh, "Come in!"

She makes herself at home and tells me everything I missed out on. She is now a freshman in highschool, she will be attending Rich South, tomorrow. She has a boyfriend who is in college. I can't persuade her to let him go though. Love is love I suppose. She tells me she lives out here now, almost 2 blocks away!

"Wow you have really grown up on me!" I say

"I guess...but what about you what's been going on?"

I tell her I have a boyfriend,I leave out the parts where we had sex though, she didn't need to know that just yet. I tell her about Rich South, I've been going there for four years now! I tell her about mom never really being home.

"Wow...if you want you can come live with me!"

"No but thanks I love this house too much to let it go"

"Oh okay so what's the plan for school? You gone pick me up or I'll walk over here?"

"I'll pick you up everyday. But some days I might not be able to take you home."

"I see you." She says with a wink

"Haha I guess"

We catch up some more and we eat dinner and I put a movie in for us to watch. Then the doorbell rings again. I don't know who this is...I'm not expecting anyone. I think to myself.

I open it and it was Darion. I step onto the porch and close the door behind me but make sire its unlocked first.

"Hey..what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Okay...."

"I know when I saw you at the mall I told Dj we go out and I didn't even ask you..so Crystal would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"

I was astonished! I couldn't believe this at all.

"Yes I will Darion"

He picks me up and swings me around planting kisses on my face.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh...sure"

I open the door and let him walk through first. Then I close and lock the door behind us. I walk to the living room and walk to the love seat and plop down. Darion sits down next to me and I lay on him.

"Oh where are my manners" I say, sitting up.

"Kimi?"

"Yes ?" She says looking at Darion

"This is my boyfriend Darion. Darion this is my sister Kimi."

"Nice to meet you Kimi."

"Nice to meet you too Darion." She says tiredly.

"Well I better get home and leave you two love birds alone."

"Alright Kimi. I'll pick you up at 7:30"

"Okay Bye Crystal. Bye Darion."

"Bye" we both say in unison and laugh. I heard the door open and close.

I walked to the TV to turn it off and take the DVD out. I bend over press the open button for the DVD player. I feel a sudden sting on my butt. I look up to see Darion smiling at me.

"Did you just smack my butt?"

"Maybe"

"Why?"

"Cause it looked so good in the air so I had to. Don't act like you didn't like it."

"What if I didn't ?"

"Then I'll just have to make you like it."

"How?"

He grabs my waist pulls me to him. I feel his hands massaging my butt.

"You like this don't you?" he whispers in my ear

"Mmmmm" was all I could manage.

Then he gave my butt a squeeze and I whimpered in delight. Why does this feel so good?

An hour later he picked me up and put me in my bed and put the covers around me. He kissed my forehead

"GoodNight Bae" and he started walking toward the door.

"Darion" I say it was barely a whisper and when he turned around I'm surprised he heard it.

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

"Sure babe"

He take his shirt off and his pants and all he was in was his boxers. I felt the bed dip behind me and I knew he got in the bed. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me into his body.

Soon I was fast asleep.