What the .....?....

Chapter 24

••••••••••••••••••••••

*Crystal's POV*

Oh..man! Why does my head hurt so much? I think to myself. I open my eyes slowly. I look around to see nothing. I see my phone..on the other side of this anonymous room.

Where am I? How did I get here? I think. I feel my hands tied and see my feet are bound too. Alright Panic time. I start freaking out even more when I hear a door open followed by heavy footsteps. I close my eyes tight so I don't see my capturer and the took he/she will use to kill me. 

"Ahh..hello crystal!" I hear a male voice say. The voice sounds familiar but I just can't place it.

"Uhh... why am I here?" I ask curiously.

"You know why your here silly. don't play dumb." he says

"I clearly don't if I asked.."

"Do NOT get smart with me!!" He tells and I feel my head whip to the right. He hit me. I kept the tears from falling. I still had my eyes closed so I still don't know who my capturer was. The voice was really familiar. who is this man!! I think to myself.

He starts talking, but I'm not listening, I'm thinking of a way to get out of here.

"ARE YOU LISTENING STUPID BITCH" *smack!*

"Y-y-yes Sir" I finally open my eyes that when I see Him.

*Brian's POV*

I called crystal many times and every time it went to voicemail. I think he may have did it already. I have to tell someone.. but who!?

Maybe I can get her exes to help me bust in there. And kill this guy or badly injure him. He was not going to take advantage of Crystal, if I have anything to do with it.

I call Darion.

"Hey man what's up?"

"Hello.. why are you calling me?"

"I think Crystal is in danger"

"WHAT!? HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?"

"I may have helped the guy at first but then I started to like crystal so I stopped helping."

"You slick Bastard. What is wrong with you?!"

"I just thought he was gone go to her house and just talk to her and get her understanding. And then she'll take him back. I never thought it was going to get out of hand like this."

"After we find her- Wait how do you know of she is missing?"

"All day I have been calling her and it goes straight to voicemail."

"That doesn't mean she is missing. maybe she is just sleep or her phone is dead."

"Your right. If we don't see any sign off her in two days then..."

"Yea yea yea I get it."

"Hopefully she is okay."

"She better be or that's your ass"

•°A/n°•

Soooo soooo sorry I haven't updated! I have been so busy. with school and chores and ask those things. but I hope you like this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Add to your library

All that good stuff!

TaTaa!

Salut!

-Jell