hmm What to do

Chapter 21

••••••••••••••••••••

*Brian POV*

I go to my room with C on my mind. I can't shake the feeling something bad will happen and soon! As much as I am worrying I can't tell her about it. I decide I will tell her tomorrow. Oh not about his plan, just about my feelings for her. But I'm really nervous what if she doesn't like me back. Its worth a shot.

*Crystal POV*

What Brian told me today scared the hell out of me.

"... now isn't the time. just be careful"

What does he mean? Nothing bad could actually happen.....right? I hope it doesn't.

I try to stay away from that thought but some how it keeps coming back. I really like Brian, like a lot! But Now isn't the time to tell him with what he just told me. Should I be scared? No what do I look like being scared. ? I go to sleep with a lot on my mind.

*Mystery POV*

Ugh today I almost blew my cover. Brian will pay for what he almost told her. Maybe he could be of some use to me....

She is so gorgeous but so foolish, spiteful and selfish. She thinks of nothing but herself. Yet I fell for her and I still have those feelings. Maybe she still loves me like I love her. Everything is just so hard with Crystal! Why can't she just come back to me and things wouldn't have to be like this. I don't know when it'll happen. Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Everything takes time. I'll just be patient. I have the car, the room, spare clothes. She just better be careful. I can never get her alone! She needs to stop being so damn social all the time!

A/n

Whoa this getting good guys!!! So suspenseful. Hmm I wonder what will happen next. Will she and Brian go out or Naah? (lol) I don't like making these too long so... is that all I wanted to say? Oh wait so thanks for all the reads and vote. comment on what you think should happen next I might just put it in here. And Last thing before I go...anyone want to make  A cover?? (Waits for someone)

Salut

~Jell