Why...when everything was starting to work out.

Chapter 16

•••••••••••••••••••••

I sit in the stall crying my eyes out. You are probably wondering why am I crying,I'm the one who broke up with him. Well that's true but that doesn't mean all feelings are lost. I still like him. When I saw him and Jasmine all together like that...I just couldn't handle all the pain and hurt.

I cry until there are no more tears left. I walk out the stall and see if any make-up is ruined. Its not, I chose the perfect day to wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I look at my face to see if you could tell I was crying (you couldn't) so I walked off to class, even though there were only 20 minutes left.

All my classes before lunch were a drag and I needed to hurry up and eat before I explode. I walk in the lunch room and stand in the snack bar line. As I am standing there I hear someone walk up behind me, which is normal seeing as though this is a line.

"Your really pretty," The guy says.

He is very handsome. He is tall, hazel eyes, muscular, and a face of Tre Melvin (A youtuber). He wore Camo pants, chucks, and A V-neck.

"Thanks" I blush.

"What's your name?"

"Crystal. What's yours?"

"Brian"

"Nice to meet you Brian " I say politely.

"Nice to meet you too. I have never seen you around here before"

"I wouldn't expect you to. I not very known."

"But you are really pretty and I notice pretty girls." He smiles. His smiles is beyond gorgeous.

"Haha well...I don't know what to tell you" I blush even deeper

"Can I have your number?"

"Sure" I get a piece of paper out of my purse and scribble my name and number down and hand it to him.

"NEXT" The snack lady line calls out

"See ya" and I walk up to order my lunch. I got Nachos and an Ohana (juice)

I walk to my table to inform Dj about this morning and the guy in the lunch line.

"Okay first. Darion is really petty for doing that. I think Jasmine planned that though. Second. I see you bestfriend! Brian is sooo Gorg! Like Whoaa!" She practically screams.

"Haha I know and I know. Just weird how he notices me today out of all days."

"This is true...."

The rest of the lunch period we eat and gossip like best friends do. The rest of the school day were a blur.

I get home,change into comfortable attire,and check my phone. I see I have a text....from Brian.

Hey Gorgeous. This is Brian if you didn't know.

I text back Heyy! :)

I jump in the shower put on my PJs and go downstairs to get some food. I end up making a Burger with fries.

What are you doing on such a fine evening.?

Nothing really eating dinner Hbu

Oh nothing thinking about you

Awwwn I'm special

Very special Love .

:D But you met Mr today.

Soo that means nothing.

I suppose so ..

With that text I walk back upstairs to my room and lie down on my bed.

A/n

Ooooh so what's gonna happen between Crystal and Brian?

So cute. But

♥Votee

♦Comment

Oh can someone tell me how to(or make ) a cover for me? please? no? okay ._.

Salut

~Jell