What is going on.

Chapter 20

••••••••••••••••••••

*Crystal POV*

One minute left to spare. I sprint down the hallway and I run into someone.

"Sorry.."

"Watch where you going" he says. He is my Ex. His name is Derrek. 

Okay so much for apologizing. I get to class on time. We are learning about something that I don't care too much about.

Once the bell rings I am finally free. I go to my locker where I see Brian just standing there.

"Hi" I say.

"Hi. Sorry about the conversation on the phone yesterday"

"Its alright" I say bluntly.

"I will tell you..but not now its not the time ."

"Meaning....What exactly?"

"Just be careful" He says and walks off.

"The way he just blurted that out was really weird" I tell DJ

"It sounds like it. maybe its a subtle hint or something." She says with a worry look on her face.

"Maybe so. "

*Brian POV*

I just can't tell her. I can't tell her that he hired me to basically stalk her. But he fired me because I caught feelings. Real feelings! I can't bring myself to be honest with her because I know she will be really upset with me. Maybe she won't be.

I almost told her today. On accident, of course. He would kill me if I told her his plan.

I go home and turn my music all the way up. I can't help but feel utter regret for what I did. What if she finds out? Everything is just so hard!

A/n

Oooooh Soooo suppenseful. this is getting goood! :) Who do you think he is? Why won't Brian own up to his mistakes? Why doesn't Brian tell her his feelings? Soo many questions that will be answered soon ;)

♡ Vote

♤Comment

Salut

∽ ⓙⓔⓛ