𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

Onika is not in this chapter.

Beyonce's pov

"Beyoncé, I don't want to see you eating that, go make yourself a salad or something if your really hungry." My mom said walking into the kitchen, while I was trying to grab a chip bag from the pantry.

"But, I haven't eaten any real food in almost two days!" I sighed out frustratedly retuning the chip bag to it's rightful place.

"Once you do eat real food your gonna get fat and we don't want you to get fat before the pageant now do we?" She crossed her arms.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen, I'm basically flesh and bones at this point. Honestly, I find this pageant thing really stupid, I don't even want to do it.

I'm literally the thinnest person I know and I only have one person to blame for that and it's my mom, I've been doing this stupid beauty pageants since I was eight. It was fun at first but now, it's just making me depressed.

"That better not be attitude I'm sensing." she said walking out the kitchen behind me.

"Whatever." I mumbled walking upstairs to my room.

-

*Next Day*

"Beyonce hurry up and get down here!" My mom shouted at me from down the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I replied back walking down the stairs, I'd seen mom and Solange standing at the door waiting for me.

"Today is your big day and you're wasting so much time??" My mom said glaring at me.

"It's not my big day or whatever,I've done this more times than I can count there's nothing special about it."

"I don't care just make sure you win this."

"Mhmm.." I rolled my eyes walking ahead of them towards the car.

I looked over to Solo who has been eerily quiet since and of course she's on her phone.

-
TIME SKIP
-

"And second place goes to............ Beyoncé Knowles!"

I looked over to see my mom glaring at me from the crowd, while Solange was clapping with the rest of the audience.

-

"What was that Giselle for real your future ambition is to 'be happy', you could've done better than that!" My mom screamed at me while we were in the car.

"But mum-" Solange tried to butt in but was cut off.

"No, you shut up and mind your business, I'm talking to your sister not you, now back to you.." She said pointing at me.

"No it's back to you...I'm not listening to you anymore, yes my future ambition is to be happy which I'm currently not, and before you say anything, I'm not done you're always forcing me to do things your way, did you ever think about me for once?! I doubt. Can't you see I'm not happy! I'm really not, I can't even get a decent meal without being told I'm gonna get fat. I'm basically flesh and bones and if you want hit me, do so because this isn't going to be the first time you're doing it!" I finally spoke everything on my mind, I've been bottling them up for years and honestly it feels good to finally rid myself of that burden.

"Beyoncé, I didn't know you felt that way. I just....I'm sorry." she said her voice had softened now.

"Please just drive" I said and looked outside the window..

-

Double Update

↓↓↓↓