𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 [2] (𝐌)

-
Previously...

"Onika Maraj-Knowles, open this damn door!" Beyoncé demanded receiving no reply from the inside making her even more angry.

"Open this door before I fuck you up, test me!" But still there was no reply but she was instead greeted with the sounds of........ Loud moans.

"What th- Onika if you're doing what I think you're doing in there.... Open this door now!" Beyoncé was now officially mad and if she was doing what she thinks she's doing in there then... She prolly won't be walking stably for a week.

-

Beyoncé tapped her foot impatiently on the floor board as she heard quiet footsteps approaching the door.

"Hi" Nicki waved innocently her face flushed.

Beyoncé didn't answer, taking a hold of the shorter woman's wrist, not too tightly but tight enough for her not to be able to wriggle her hands out of her grasp.

"Sit!" The shorter woman immediately complied scurrying over to the bed, her head down knowing fully well she was in trouble.

Beyoncé locked the door behind her, not wanting Nayeli to wake up and barge into what she wasn't supposed to.

"Why were you playing with your pussy when you know you aren't supposed to?" Beyoncé asked oddly calm.

"I.. uhh-I" Nicki couldn't manage to get her words out feeling nervous at her wife's oddly calm demeanor.

"No talk cause you seemed to be doin' a lot of that this past week!"

And there she was. Nicki knew she wouldn't be calm through out and honestly that's exactly what she needed right now.

To be aggressive and fuck her up rough, long and hard..

Nicki was quite shocked at the sudden force her wife used to flip her over as she laid on her stomach.

Beyoncé unzipped her pants pulling it of her waist, pumping her dick slowly with her palms before rubbing it up and down the younger woman's folds.

"Please!" Nicki cried out.

"Please what?" Beyoncé edged on smirking at her wife's submission.

"Please d-daddy.. f-fuck me hard. Till I c-can't walk 'no more!" She whined.

"Like this baby?" Beyoncé asked slamming into her with so much force not giving her enough time to adjust.

"Uhh.. f-fuck harder!" She moaned trying to meet her thrusts as Beyoncé rammed into her faster.

"Shut the fuck up before you wake Nayeli up!" She said slapping her ass harshly making Nicki moan louder trying to muffle her screams with a pillow.

Beyoncé slowly pulled out of her making Onika whine loudly feeling empty.

The older woman walked towards the dresser pulling out their box of 'toys', grabbing a pair of handcuffs and a vibrator.

Walking back over to the bed where Onika was panting, she pulled her closer towards her flipping her over on her back, cuffing her wrists to the bed post.