𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 [3]

Walking into the manor, Beyoncé couldn't help but awe at everything in sight, it was so antique yet modern in a way.

There were people moving around the house, making her wonder what was going on..

"Why are there so many people?" Beyoncé asked as she looked round.

"My dad's gonna be hosting a little feast, y'know with his friends and everything.. they haven't really seen each other in awhile"

"Uh.. okay, then I'd have to leave early I wouldn't like to intru-"

"Who's this?" They both whipped their heads to where the sound was coming..

Beyoncé looked at the boy seeing the very obvious resemblance between both him and Nicki.

"Michai this is Beyoncé. Beyoncé this is Michai" Nicki introduced as her brother walked closer to them..

"Nice meeting you.. you're really pretty by the way" Michai said grabbing a hold of her hand placing a small kiss to it..

Beyoncé couldn't hide the blush that spread across her cheeks, it wasn't like she liked him, she just finds it really hard to accept compliments.

"Thanks it's nice meeting you too" Beyoncé spoke smiling a little.

"How old are you?" Michai suddenly asked after awhile..

"19, what about you?"

"20, you play video games"

"No. No. No. I mean she's kinda busy right now, she can't" Nicki fake smiled pulling on Beyoncé's hand leading her up the stairs, before she even had the chance to ask what it was..

"I'm sorry about him, he just doesn't know when to shut up sometimes" Nicki said leading her to her room.

"He seems nice"

"Mhmm" was the only reply Nicki gave as she could feel jealousy bubbling up in her chest.

I'm way nicer than that.. that.. uh! I don't even know what to call him! She thought as she opened up her room door, walking in before plopping on the bed.

The room was quiet for awhile, and Nicki looked up wondering if Beyoncé was still even there, raising up her head she saw Beyoncé looking around the room.

Beyoncé just scanned a few things, but took a longer while staring at the few picture frames, most of them being old childhood photos of Onika and her family at the ranch.

"You're rooms really cool" Beyoncé said looking at the girl in the bed before touching the butterfly painting on the wall..

"Thanks,you want some snacks? Wait. Of course you want some snacks, imma go get some then maybe we can watch a movie or sumn'" Nicki said all at once before hopping out the bed and leaving out the room.

Beyoncé just shrugged at the girls behavior before sitting on the bed, getting a good feel of the soft cotton sheets.

The room was very... As Beyoncé would like to call it. Lavish.

With a queen sized bed, a nice desk area with her MacBook pro and a few books placed on it, a walk-in closet, a flat screen tv facing the bed, an en-suite bathroom and most of all the glaring pink decor with multi-coloured butterflies around the wall with the tv.

"I'm back!" Nicki said retuning back to the room with a tray of snacks and a few drinks, placing it on the bed, she then climbed up on it grabbing the remote.

"What'd you think we should watch?" She asked switching to Netflix.

"Ion know" Beyoncé shrugged seeing as she'd never used Netflix before, and probably didn't know what was interesting or not on it..