Chapter 7

Hours became days, and now you have 4 days left before finalizing and settling everything. You are hesitant to leave, surely you could just make up some plan and not go.

Walking back and forth in your room, index finger placed on your chin--still there were no reply from Kazutora.

Your maid came to attend you as she informed you that your parents wanted to see you in the dining room. You sighed in a frustrating tone and walked your way to the dining room.

"You'll leave tomorrow. That's final." your father said. There he goes again. You were too tired to go against your father's word. You just gestured your hand waving off as a sign of agreement to him.

Honestly, your heart ached not only worrying about Kazutora but also missing him a lot.

You held the necklace he gave as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You lowered your head, biting your lower lip trying so hard not to breakdown.

But you know, Kazutora wasn't the type to leave you hanging. He'll always has his way with his words. The thought of leaving tomorrow morning made you feel uneasy, your heart is telling you something; which made you think through before really leaving.

"Ah fuck, there's no way in hell I'm leaving." you blurted. You tried contacting some people, trying to search for a doppelganger—this was to prevent you from leaving.

You eventually made a deal with someone named Haitani Ran. You met the doppelganger in an unusual place, sure it felt kinda suspicious but for the sake of not wanting to leave-- you just had to solve your own problems.

"Hmm, they do look alike. ~" the other person said, you assumed it was Ran's brother. The girl standing before you looks exactly like you, the only difference is that she had a tattoo on her arm.

With Ran standing nearby you and the girl, you told the girl your plan— "You want me to be you?" she asked. You nodded and handed out 2 envelopes that contained generous amount of money and handed them both to Ran and the girl.

Ran smiled in satisfaction, "Very interesting." he said looking at the money. "Risking anything for your loved ones?" Ran asked. "Duh," his brother replied.

The girl understood the plan, you even gave her a set of outfit. However, you noticed Rindou staring at your necklace. He smirked.

"By any chance, is your boyfriend's name Kazutora?" he asked. Boyfriend? You blush at the word boyfriend. You shook your head sideways at Rindou, "No, no, we're not—" Rindou cut you off, "Eh? Alright then." he said and waved his hand off.

You even gave the girl a copy of your flight ticket, to include everything for the 'act'. "We'll be there to keep an eye out. In case, something goes wrong." Ran said to you.

You nodded at him. Now all you're hoping for is that your plan will go smoothly without getting caught.

"What a shame, you could've been with me." Rindou said as he smirked at you. You raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm joking." he teased.

Walking back home, you stopped by at the park and sat on the swing. All you could think of is Kazutora.

Thinking where he went, how he's doing, what he's doing...and all the other possible stuff that he's going through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note: I apologize, this chapter is kinda short and quick. I've been spacing out lately and I am demotivated in writing, hence, lacking creativity and ideas in my fanfiction.

But again, thank you for the reads and votes. I truly appreciate it. ❤️