Chapter 17

Current playlist: 🎧好きだから-Yuika🎧

While you were waiting for Mikey to finish his meeting, you always loved waiting for him. You tend to follow him around since there wasn't much to do in your loft.

Or maybe, you just didn't want to remember things that had happened in the past.

After the meeting, Draken came to you and sighed. "I went to see Kazutora." he said. You straighten up your posture while sitting on Mikey's bike.

You looked around to see Mikey talking with Baji and Chifuyu. Then back to Draken nodding at him, indicating that he can continue talking.

"He won't be released until he's 30." Draken said. Guess you gotta wait. Of course, yes, you loved him a lot. There was no way forgetting him.

"For real, they gave him 15 years life sentence there." you said then groaned. Draken patted your shoulder, "You're not mad at him? Not bit?" he asked.

You shook your head sideways, "No...he's just mentally strained. I'll just wait for him then." you said.

15 years of life sentence, but after that he'll be free. You wondered what future lies ahead for him and for you. For the crime he has committed, but that didn't change your thoughts on him.

He's just mentally strained. You missed his warm hugs.

Mikey ruffled your hair, "How are you feeling?" Mikey asked. You pouted and started to break down.

"What am I gonna do for 15 years waiting for him?" you whined and cried. "You can always continue your studies." Draken said.

Yes, maybe studying might distract you for a little while. Maybe becoming a psychiatrist? But bitch, you can't even handle yourself either.

You take care and listen to others, but who's going to save you as you do that?

"Then, may I spend the whole day with you guys?" you asked. Mikey and Draken nodded. You went to the shop to buy some hair dye and you let Mitsuya dye your hair back to brown.

You removed your piercings and now you're just back to plain, sweet and innocent Y/N.

"Holy shit you look different." Baji blurted, then he got a slap on the stomach by Mikey. You laughed, "Hmm, hold on." Mitsuya said and attempted to cut your hair.

Your hair is still long, but he cut the front part and now you had a fringe/bangs. Chifuyu blushed and blinked for a few times. Same goes to Mikey. "C-Cute." Chifuyu stuttered.

Mitsuya is proud of himself when he cut your hair. "Whatever hairstyle of haircolor, it will always be Y/N." Mikey said, placing a hand on his chin, slightly tilting his head to the side as he admired your beauty.

"Not surprised why Kazutora took a liking to you," Mikey added.

You raised your eyebrow, then frowned. "What do you mean?" you asked. Mikey smiled, "Draken you tell her." Mikey said.

Draken nodded, "He's really sorry for everything he's done, including the slap. It was true what you said that he never intended to do any of that especially when it comes to you." Draken explained.

"He blames himself for everything, he's waiting to get out. Just like you, waiting for him to come back to you." Chifuyu said.

"Guess my rebellious self will be gone soon." you joked. Baji smiled at you, "Though we are from different school, if you need any help Chifuyu can help you." he said, patting on Chifuyu's back.

"Hm? I'm quite smart myself." you said. "Oh? Wanna bet?" Chifuyu asked. "Bet." you replied. The two of you did a math question, well as expected Chifuyu is smart.

It was a tie.

"Hmm, nothing wrong with Chifuyu helping me with my studies." you teased. Baji groaned, "Ah, these smartass."

All of you laughed together. Once you were done with them, you wanted to take a group photo with them.

"Baji smile properly!" you whined as you set the timer before quickly jumping in and got caught by Mikey.

All of you did a freestyle pose with your uniforms. You did a peace sign and smiled, enjoying your moments with them before leaving to continue and study.

"Do you like yakisoba?" Baji asked. Chifuyu's eyes sparkled, hm? Does he like yakisoba too?

"Yes." you answered. So you and Chifuyu went to the convenience store and bought some yakisoba for everyone.

Eating with them at the abandoned shrine, just laughing and joking around. "What do you think the future awaits?" you asked.

Everyone settled down and stopped to think. Baji shrugged his shoulders. "Me? I wanna run a pet shop." Chifuyu blurted. You thought it was cute so you liked his idea.

Mikey and Draken stayed silent. "Hmm, maybe open up a shop or something." Mitsuya said.

"What about you?" Mikey asked. "Hmm, a psychiatric perhaps?" you replied. Well, that was the only thing you could think of right now.

"That's cool, can I come to you and rant about my problems then?" Baji asked. Chifuyu and Mitsuya rolled their eyes at Baji. You couldn't help but laugh at Baji, you nodded your head. "Yes, of course you can." you said to him.

Your very last day with Toman, indeed a day well spent. You get to be mischievous for awhile before focusing back on studying.