Chapter 22: Part 2

You didn't go to work for few days, didn't even go home, you decided to stay over at Kazutora's place.

Well, Kazu managed to get a loan and you decided to help him out by paying the house loan. Besides, you wanted to settle down with him anyway. So it's only normal for you and him as a couple doing these things.

At least, that's what you think it is; it's a safe place for the time being. Of course, still being the Mafia's daughter, your father although retired from it—still offered you protection.

You asked his men to take all of your stuff from the loft and leave the furnishings there. Of course, not exposing where Kazutora lived, you requested your stuff to be sent and delivered instead of the men coming to send it to you.

It was indeed no longer safe for you. To think that the driver who sent your belongings was a stranger, it was somewhat the man you saw back in the hospital.

You saw the driver passed out at the passenger seat of the car, Sanzu kicked him off and walked towards you.

You froze, unable to move, you fell on your butt trying to back away from the man whom they call as Sanzu.

"Hello darling." Sanzu smirked as he gestured his fingers as if he was calling someone, then, you noticed Rin and Ran coming from behind. They covered your mouth with a cloth that had sleeping gas to knock you out the 'polite' way.

Once you passed out, Sanzu carried you flipping you over his shoulder like a doll. "Mikey has good taste," Sanzu said to Rin. The brothers nodded, acknowledging in agreement. "Ransack the house, and let's leave." Sanzu ordered them as Rin and Ran did their job.

Sanzu placed you at the back of the car, taping your mouth and tying your wrist as well as legs.

Satisfied with how they ransack the place, the trio left Kazutora's place.

Now, Kazutora tried to reach out to you; he called you multiple times but all he recevied was 'cannot be reached'. Who wouldn't be worried? Like hell, he's going to lose you again.

"Ah damn it." Kazutora groaned, putting his phone down. "Still?" Chifuyu asked. Kazutora nodded his head. Chifuyu decided to call Baji, Mitsuya and Draken.

They all showed up in Chifuyu's pet shop—Chifuyu had to turn the open sign to close because it's an emergency.

"Dumbass you left her alone in your house?" Draken asked in disbelief. Kazutora groaned, "Well yes because she wants to move in with me—" Kazutora got cut off, "Woah woah woah, aren't you two going too fast?" Baji asked. Chifuyu slapped Baji's shoulder, "It's about damn time they settled down." he said.

Mitsuya sighed at them, "First of all, why don't we go to Kazu's place?" he suggested. All of them exchanged looks then followed by a nod.

Chifuyu closed his shop as all of them went on their motorbikes. Once they arrived at Kazu's place, the door was wide open—Kazutora quickly ran and checked; only to find his house had been ransacked. "What the fuck?" he cussed.

Bumping into your boxes of belongings, he went upstairs to the master bedroom, hoping that you'd be there. But when he opened the door, nothing. You were nowhere to be seen.

"Damn, she is being followed." Baji blurted, placing his index finger and thumb together on his chin as he looked around. "What do you mean?" Mitsuya asked. "She didn't tell you guys?" Baji asked back.

Chifuyu and Kazutora nodded at him, "Wait, what's this?" Kazutora asked, squatting down to look at the card.

Kazutora handed the card over to Draken, Draken scoffed. "Smart but not smart enough." he said as he passed the card to Baji.

On the card was written an access pass to the nightclub, it belonged to Sanzu's. Kazutora clenched his fists, "No time to lose, we gotta go get her." Draken said. Kazutora and the others nodded.

On your side, once you were conscious, you saw the trio sitting infront of you. You tried to speak but only realized you got taped up.

"Now, now, we won't do anything." Sanzu said smiling, but it gave you creeps. Rin and Ran smiled at you, "It's honestly been awhile, hasn't it Y/N?" Ran asked.

The door opened, you saw Izana, wait, taking a closer look... It was Mikey. Your heart broke to see what he became. You started to tear up to see what he is right now. "Leave." Mikey said as the trio instantly left, which makes you and Mikey alone in the room.

Mikey pulled the tape from your mouth, you winced from the pain. "You've become very beautiful, Y/N." he said, smiling at you.

The Mikey you know was cheerful and friendly, but now all you see in his eyes is that he's tired. He had an undercut, and a tattoo behind his neck.

"What do you want?" you asked, still crying. Mikey brushed your hair, then gently caressing your cheek—"I just wanted to see how you're doing." he answered.

Silence filled the room, the atmosphere became tense, as Mikey just stared at you but moments later you heard gunshots and fights outside the room.

"Mikey—" Sanzu got cut off when Mikey raised his hand, indicating that he understood the situation. "We're outnumbered at the moment, leave it. I'll handle them myself." Mikey said. Sanzu nodded and left the door open.

You saw Kazutora, Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Draken. "Mikey, stop it." Draken said. Mikey scoffed, "Ah, interruptions." he replied and left the room without saying anything.

While Chifuyu, Baji and Mitsuya helped to untie you from the chair, Draken was looking out making sure Mikey isn't playing around.

You ran to Kazutora, both of you hugging each other tightly. Kazutora cupped your face, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for leaving you alone." Kazu said then kissed your forehead.

"What did he say to you?" Draken asked. You shook his head, "He just wanted to see me." you said. Draken groaned, punching the wall, "Don't lower your guard down, I'm sure he's up to something. Just not now.." Draken said.

Without being said much, all of you left the place and went home. It left you in shock for what happened.

For the rest of the day, Kazutora spent his time with you; both of you slept on the couch, cuddling each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note: I told you Mikey won't do anything. Yet. 😏 Well, this fanfic will come to its complete story soon. Thank you for the endless support and reads. ❤️