Chapter 24

After losing your virginity to Kazutora, both of you were still sleeping in bed. Your head was throbbed, a sign of hangover. You realize you're in Kazutora's arms, sleeping in that position.

You face to turn him and brushed off his hair that was covering his face. You always admired how handsome he looked, you placed your hand on his cheek gently caressing them.

He eventually opened his eyes to see you, the first thing in the morning seeing  you— "Good morning," he said and smiled at you, arms still around you. "Good morning handsome," you joked. Kazutora playfully scoffed at your remark, nuzzling his head down at your neck. Only to realize he's planting soft kisses on your neck.

You giggled at your lover's doing, "It tickles." you said, and kissed his forehead. Kazutora looked up to you, smiling but then shortly frowned; "I have work." he murmured, nuzzling back to your neck. You brushed his bed hair, "Well, I better prepare you breakfast then." you replied.

As you were about to get up, Kazutora pulled you back into the covers. "5 mins." he said, placing an arm over your stomach, his face faced the pillow. You decided to tickle his sides which caused Kazutora to jolt up sitting up, staring at you, "Babe!" he whined. You laughed at him, "Oh? Come here you—" he playfully tickled you mercilessly then wrapped his arms around you.

You laughed uncontrollably, "Alright, alright. Let's wash up and let me prepare breakfast." you said. Kazutora placed his chin on your shoulder, "What if I don't want to?" he asked. You rolled your eyes at him, "I'll bite you, rawr." you joked. Kazutora chuckled, "Fine, c'mon love." he said as he got out of bed, taking your hand.

Right, he's half naked, you were staring at his body. You too, only had your bra and underwear. "Like what you see?" he asked. You blushed, "Of course I do," you replied, trailing your hands on his abs. Kazutora kissed you and went to the toilet, you followed behind and washed up with him.

Down in the kitchen, of course as a woman you knew how to cook; so you did a sandwich and cut some fruits. For the time being you worked from home. Right, Draken and Baji did suggest to enhance the house security system. Like putting a password on the front door and locking the gates outside.

Once you and Kazutora were done eating, he glanced at his watch, "Mm, I gotta go." he said and stood up. You hugged and kissed him on the lips before he went off to work. You wanted to pull away from the kiss but it seems like Kazutora just couldn't get enough of you.

Eventually he did pull away from the kiss, softly brushing your hair; "See you later." he said and kissed your forehead. You waved him goodbye as he did the same, slowly watching him drive off on his motorbike.

You closed the door as it automatically had a click and beep sound, indicating that it's locked. You decided to clean the house since there wasn't much to do besides paperwork.

On Kazutora's mind, you're all he thinks of—besides, he still wants to propose to you. He's probably thinking of proposing you later in the evening.

Focusing on work, customers coming in and out looking at the items in the pet shop. Even played with the cats that were up for adoption; fortunately, few cats did get adopted. Chifuyu was busy talking to customers while Kazutora worked at the cashier.

Kazutora is both nervous and happy to propose to you, but poor man doesn't have enough confidence. He wants to take you out to the park, where both of you first hung out during highschool.

It's pretty amazing how Kazutora is able to multitask his work while thinking about you, he's working real hard in being able to fully support you and maybe, some day, he wants to see a mini you running around in the house.

He does has plan about raising a child with you, he is scared about it but Chifuyu assured him that he'll do great. During lunch break, thankfully there weren't a lot of customers so Chifuyu was able to switch places with Kazutora as he took a rest.

Meanwhile back at home, you were done cleaning the house and unboxing most of your stuff. You decided to hang your photos in the living room; it was a photo of you and Kazutora during one of Valhalla's gang meeting. You remember one of Kazutora's gang members taking a photo of you two.

And the other photo you hung up was the recent one where Kazutora asked you out on a rooftop date. You smiled looking at the two photos, how time flies and how both of you really changed.

You bit your lower lip, thinking about raising a child with Kazutora. Sure it was no problem, but the only thing you were worried of was Mikey.

He didn't do anything to you, but what if...he's actually after something else? You thought to yourself that you were over thinking shit, so you decided to not think about it.

You hoped that one day to see a mini you or a mini Kazutora running around in the house. If you were to raise a child, you made a promise to yourself that you would give them all the love and attention to them; you and Kazutora were each other's missing piece, where the two of you didn't know how to make decisions, not receiving love/attention from your parents—you were thinking a lot, about starting a family and what the future holds for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note: I can imagine what kind of father Kazutora would be, he'd be a great one. ❤️