Chapter 9

Staying in your loft, you decided to change your number so your parents couldn't track you.

Feeling as if it wasn't enough, you also decided to change yourself into a whole new look as well as make a new identity.

You manage to get through and created a new identity card under Ran. Basically he is older than you so, you manage to settle everything in a day.

"Mhm, she looks better this way." Rin smirked, complimenting your outfit which was chosen by Ayane. It was more of bold, revealing and just, wild.

You went to the salon with Ayane, Rin and Ran. You decided to go with another  new hair color—going redheaded and have the most beautiful curls.

Even the hairdresser admired you from top to bottom. You had piercings too, honestly you love your new look. You were actually curious what kind of connection Kazutora and the brothers had.

Rin and Ran had some matters to deal with, so they left Ayane with you. Both of you were sitting on the bench, facing the lake and the view infront.

"So, any plans on your parents?" Ayane asked, sucking on her lollipop. You shrugged and sighed, "God, I wish I could kill them." you blurted and laughed with Ayane.

Ayane's jaw dropped at you, "Bold are we?" she joked. "But heck, I could never." you said and groaned.

Recalling back, all of your parents' money is the result of dirty money—you had no idea what Mafias do so yeah, you didn't bother thinking about it.

"Um, hey, can you teach me how to fight or something?" you asked out of the blue. Ayane was surprised for a moment but then her lips curved into a smile. "Of course! I'm more than pleased." she said and clapped her hands excitedly.

After hanging around and chatting, you and Ayane continued to shop until you drop.

Returning to your loft with loads of stuff, you jumped onto the sofa and sighed in relief.

Even with all the distraction by the brothers and Ayane, the thought of Kazutora still lingers in your mind. You're constantly thinking of him, wondering where did he go and how he is doing.

In your new number, you only saved Ayane's and Kazutora's. As for the brothers, you didn't bother in saving theirs.

You stared at Kazutora's number, thinking whether you should send a new message or not. You doubt he'll reply to you but, oh well, guess you won't need to text since he's been ghosting you for weeks.

Your phone rang, you looked over at the caller ID and saw it was Ayane calling. You instantly answered her. "What's up?" you answered. "Wanna go out tonight to celebrate on your rebellion?" she asked on the other line.

You bit your lower lip, "Oh whatever, let's go!" you exclaimed. You heard Ayane laughing on the other side of the line, "Wear something hot." she said emphasizing the word 'hot'.

"Okay, okay, but I don't know how to do my makeup?" you said to her. She clicked her tongue, "Mm, I'll come over later and help you with that." she said.

With that, both of you hung up. You cooked some food for yourself as you waited for Ayane to come over.

Hmm a celebration upon your rebellion? Sounds interesting.