Part 14

And this is part 14 which i like to call : "the month of glory"...

No I was actually kidding ! I'd never like to name this chapter , because I couldn't possibly find such beautiful name to be fit perfect for it . 

We talked and talked , and talked over and over . It was such a beautiful thing to be woken up by him sereosely. It was magnificent to fall asleep hearing his voice .But something wasn't right . I felt it and couldn't deny it to myself . But I liked him so much . Was being in love like this ? It couldn't possibly be real love because you know ..  it was  to soon for feeling like those and , well , ,let me say that i thought it like that way , but I still keep thinking it was everything true. Maybe it was soon yes , but it looked like forever the time we spent together. But in the same time we needed more time to spend . 

He was really fun though ! He stole my everything . I was his . And he was mine , and only mine . That was the reason I woke up everyday with a smile on my face . I was happy , but happy for real! Does anyone know that feeling ? You must have an idea or maybe some of you have tried that kind of feeling . I mean how is it possible for a person to think so much about another person and still not to be tired about this . It is funny and beautiful in the same time . And when you think about this other person your heart beats so fast even though he is not there with you. And your eyes sparkle like never before . And your heart  feels peace . It's this kind of feeling . 

But , in this case ... In his case,  the time passed so fast and I couldn't understand why. I just wanted some couple of minutes with him to last forever  . It is not that I am asking for to much or something .  Perhaps it is a little to much but that's why dreams are for , right?

Every second of the day spent with him was like a dream and  that is what I meant . A beautiful dream . A wonderful story to tell in the future maybe ! 

And those little dreams we had together or for each other . And finally his beautiful lips . Something worth to die for ,  Bruce Petterson ! 

Was I in love ? What about him ?  

What was all this happening . That is one thing for sure I never thought it would happen to me  about something like this you know ? ... Because it was just something that I only expected to see and only saw at movies , but here it was . All for me . Mine !

 Believe me he was really careful with what he said to me . He took care of me like noone else .

And we were so perfect together . I loved him , and he loved me and that !

So ...  we were boyfriend and girlfriend . YAYYY  we did lots of things together . 

Mathew , Bella's boyfriend hummm did I told you his name was Mathew ? Well , if not ..  his name was Mathew and he  was a dumb . :P 

At first I really liked him but then I don't really know what happened . I think his dumbness , yes that should be it ! 

Anyways he was actually really supportive about us . And I could see that he loved Bella though . The way he hold her , and the way he saw her made me believe in actually a kind of true love in that age . From the other side , there was Bella . Beautiful around him . And it was really funny the way she curled her lip when she concentrated on him . Around him she was the best example of her that she could be . That made me even happier , I don't really know why , but I guess that I was happy for my lovely friend that I was really pleased to call sister .

Her and Jane , but of course Victoria was my friend since I was born and I hadn't give up on her . I would never do it . It was just a period of time that we were seperated just a little but it did't mean that we weren't what we were before . Rose was also a really good friend . As I said in the chapters before Jane , Bella and Rose followed the same classes as me so we spent a lot of time together . It was fun hanging out with both pairs ,  our boyfriends and our sisters . But the  most fun was when we were all together . So yes sorry I did a mess here talking about one side and the other , or a person and then the other . I hope you have understand what I meant and actually wanted to say . 

Let's move on!!!

Bruce always told me that he loved me . In every text message I have taken from him , he was always good caring and so adorable . In every moment that I have heard his voice on the phone or when we were together I heard hope . That is something that made me loved him even more . Why did it have to be like this ? I mean just for the number of times I have made this question it should have not happened to me but anyways , ..It sounds funny saying it like this . It is destiny say some of the people I have known . 

Anyways that is it for now . I hope you enjoy it .

Yours Sophy !