Part 15

Can I ask you a question ? Do you believe in happy endings guys ? Can I tell you something? I didn't!..... until I met Bruce . 

He was just the perfect guy. It was to soon to say the one , but it felt like it  . At the time I would swear . He had everything I could possibly dream at a boy. Tall , sensitive , smart , with great grades at school, handsome , mature , with a sexy voice, so trying not to last it forever I would say that he was just perfect . and the most beautiful part of the story is that he chose me ! He chose me ! And I am talking only about him . That should be a privilege for him at the moment hahaha! Anyways . 

And all my friends were happy ! We ..  hmm how can I explain this . Let's simply say that we created a kind of group where were only the closest friends . So there was Bruce , Bella and Mathew, Jane and her new boyfriends of every week ,because every week she had a new boyfriend. She was a really nice girl but with just a little bit of slutty behaviour, but I knew her and she still was my sister no matter what). There was also Rose. I tried every day and more to approach Victoria . Everyone liked her and Bruce seemed to like her to , so I wanted us to be the three best friends ever . I mean , I still wanted Victoria in my life ..  She hadn't even done anything to me after all. It was a story happened in the past . It did't matter anymore . 

When we were altogether we always spend our time in the most beautiful and strange way . We did't care how we looked , or the way we spoke . Each one of us was the real version of themselves. Or at last I thought they were . I tried to be for sure ! 

But life hasn't always got only the friends and your love life really unfortunately . I was trying at the time to be the best version of me as I said. I was trying to balace everything in my life. Family at first in a side, and then from the other my friends , my school, my grades . From another side there was my music and my wattpad . I didn't want to give up in any of these . Since the beginning of the story I wanted something good for my life , and I knew that there would be nedeed lot of work so I simply pulled all my strength together  and tried ! What could I lose after all ? I didn't have anything to lose . I think that everybody should have this opininon in their lives , because perhaps this was my kind of srimulating myself . Everybody should do this !

Try try and try! Never, ever  give up in what you want ! Now you might not understand but I know that if you don't it will be something to regreed in the future. That is not something good . Stimulate yourself . Be the person who you want to be ! You will go up and upper ! And I kept saying to myself : "No Regrets" , and maybe that is the best thing I was doing to myself  . You will find out later . 

However all the things happening in my life I also focused a lot at school. I made my grades  better . That was great . I also started writing my own song. Which I am still working with. It is really nice actually ! Perhaps I'll post it online one day , of course after I get somone else opinion about it . 

So it was going pretty well ! My grades were great . My friendship, well we were trying our best . My family was happy with  my achievements and proud of me . My music was going forwards . Everything was getting better and better . And so hahaha   I was happy again ! 

This was my life once happy and then sad again . But I have to admit I had the life that many many people would dream . There are millions out there that can't afford a house , and the basics needs and I am complaining about my life . This is just rude ! 

And let's move on again .

Everything was going great actually ! So , in this part I really want to talk about my relationship with Bruce.  We were always talking together . We woke up with a beautiful text of each other and fall asleep with another one . It was like we were together when we talked . We knew everything , like what was one of us doing in a particular moment . And every day I kept falling in love with him on and on !  I really don't know if anyone of you could really understand how was I feeling the whole time . I really want you to understand how I felt when I was with him . It tasted paradise sereosely !

One day we were talking as usually on the phone and suddenly he said :

I was thinking Sophy , and ... he stopped . I knew he was smiling and yes , blushing , from the way his voice sounded in that moment . It was funny actually . He sounded happy to me , and that made me even happier. 

Tell me I am curious ! What were you thinking ? I said .

Oh yes yes ! So .. I was thinking and I am so excited right now but I really have to tell you something .

I was really calm , but he wasn't talking and my heart that moment started beating so fast I could not explain why . 

Tell me already! I said impatiently . 

Sophy Edward Walters , 

Yes Bruce ?

Will you except me as your husbant , marry me , and be with me until death seperate us ?

And that would have probably been the cutest moment that I had seen him doing something like this , I think it's totally crazy , but anyways neither I didn't understand how I said what i said , but i still answered :

It won't . I know we will die together . Yes Bruce I will marry you !

I knew he was as amazed as me . I somehow felt that we were born for each other . I felt my life was so amazing that I just couldn't sleep that night . Everything was so pretty . Everything was just shiny and bright. My life was so good ! I was thankful . 

We both began to meet each other more often and spend more time together , but the only problem was that we were never alone. I know this is nerv cracking , but we still had a great time . Him , me and the crew! Forever together hahaha ! 

And the second couple Bella and Mathew ! Mathew and Bella ! They were just an extraordinary really amazing and pretty couple . In my opinion of course , they were the perfect two ! I mean who would believe that because they were only 16 years old , but I did . I could see something in them really! They were both so different from other people , but it was at the same time one thing they had in common. They never did something traditional or anything else like this you know ? I loved them both so much . 

And then Jane. Well after some two or three days single she finally introduced us to her new boyfriend . In her life , well I'll just say that everything happened so fast . It was just her way of living maybe . So her new boyfriend's name was Alan . He wasn't too tall with big brown eyes. He was thin and bald . He was cute . With what I saw he was very very friendly and funny at the same time . He was one of Bruce's best friends. Well , i would say they loved each other , but I couldn't understand anything between them.

So , ..... Here we were ! O my god we were three BESTFRIENDS , related to three other BESTFRIENDS . Together we were just perfectly , the people that everyone should need in his or her life. It couldn't be better . And that is for now . 

I am sorry for any mistake I have made , but most of this part is written from my phone , so if you just find any of them (hope you won't) just feel free to correct it . Thank you !

Yours Sophy .