Part 8

Sorry that I haven't been updating guys , but I have been so busy and lots of news have happened which are going to be on the story but maybe later . I'll try to keep writing and sharing with you until the smallest details .

And here it comes part 8 ! Well, something's for sure . It's gonna be ... in the way it is going to be . 

This is the part were all everything starts . I mean except these confusing stuff that happen to me I'm going to talk about my family problems also. And all the mess at school. And basically everything.

So, I was a straight A student at school but then things happened and I didn't do that well. I admit I became a little lazy but I worked and tried to remount myself. Anyway I was okay with the situation , but my family was so not. And there were a lot of detentions for me , and for a full week i did not speak to my mom . And there were fights . And yes it was terrible for me. But I have to say that I was really sorry that I was not the perfect child they wanted , but I was trying my best ... To be the child that my parents had always wanted ... To be that perfect popular and misterious girl that hands in the society and finally I was trying to be myself . The person I really am . The person I want to be .

But that was always not enough.       Let's move on .

My band , my family , my school , my friends , my classes and my everything . First of all I want to start with my band . There were two of the boys from where all this begun. Daniel and Russel. But I'm talking more about Daniel who was the first person ever that ...  I don't know but all I can say is that I would literary kill for him since the first day I met him . And this is something I would never change . And then there's Russel the funny boy that since the first day we met I would call him my brother. I loved them both so much .

Then there's still the story of Victoria in which there was a mess . How could somebody at first say that he will never leave a person , and the next day not to love this person anymore?. Since that moment my feelings about Michael had changed . I couldn't believe this had happened but I guess that's just the way it is and I couldn't change a thing .

As always big problems everywhere. And you know what's the big deal here ? One thing that happends is connected with another thing..  And both these have their own consequences. But that is not okay like that you get what I'm trying to say ?

So , I don't really know how to show you what happened , but I'll try to explain everything in the same time almost just like it has really happened.

I couldn't leave just like that a pair or another . My friendship had to continue just like before . And so I did . And as always something new came of it . I started going out a lot with Tory and Michael . I didn't saw anything bad there , I have to admit that my feelings for Michael were still there , but just not the same anymore .

And then one day this happened . Believe it or not it's true . Every single word you are going to read.

While Tory was getting some snacks I was alone with him . And he said firmly : I love you and , this was since the beginning of everything . I have never loved Victoria . I mean I liked her only as a friend and maybe I wasn't okay when I said the words I said.

You know what ? I could never think something like this . I dreamed to hear those words coming out of his mouth . But there was something that moment . You know that feeling when you really want something and when you get it you realize that it wasn't something that necessary. That moment was just like that . I had been thinking about that moment since the first day I saw Michael , but it turned out to be something completely different. 

I lost all my respect for that boy . I literary did not feel anything for him anymore . Right there in just a few seconds it was just ... I can't describe you what or how I was feeling .

I totally promised myself I would forget him once and for all . What was the matter with him anyway? I could not understand .

Meanwhile I was also spending a lot of  time with my band , expecially with the boys I mentioned before.

I was happy and confused and happy and trying lots of feelings at the same time . I tried to do my best in everything I possibly could . I started something that I didn't knew where or how was going to end . For some reasons even I didn't knew why I wanted to prove to myself.

And that's for now .

Thank you so much . Please if you like my story make sure you comment ore vote .