Part 5

And so it was hard. The days passed, and it looked like there was never going to be an end . Why was life so hard ? Why did this happened to me , that's what I could not understand. But let's move on. As I said John wanted to help me . He was always with me that time . One day as we were standing together in front of the fire suddenly he murrmed : 

I really have to tell you something but I don't want this to change anything between us . I love you Sophy . I have always loved you . You are the most beautiful girl in the world . And i know this is something you don't want to hear from me right now . But i can't help my feelings . I could keep it inside no more . I just thought you have to know this . And I'm just happy that you are near me and I want nothing more that the opportunity to stay like this . 

And so my friends this is the second worst thing that could happened in this life . Someone who loves you , but you do not love this person back . Yes it is kind of a pain for both , the person who loves you and you ... But it's bad . And it hurts . 

I definitely was shocked by the time. I mean come on ! I've known this guy forever and I could never thought that might happened something like this . He was my brother and then something ...  i don't know . 

He broke the silence by saying : I know you do not love me the way I do , but that is okay . I want nothing more that to stay with you . Be with  you . Everything the way it was before . 

I totally agree! But  , thanks ! For loving me . It means a lot to me . Really ! 

I did not understand how this words came outta my mouth , but I was happy they did . I have to say all that day ( and night ) I couldn't stay without thinking . There was actually someone that truly loved me . 

And so..  things were getting better and better day by day . The situation started to "be normal" again. But i still could not get used to the fact that Michael loved my best friend Tory. They say that time heals , but for me it didn't work out. But I really tried my best and kept trying not to love him anymore .