part 9

This should have been in every single part that I have written but as always I have forgotten .

As I said at first the language barrier makes my way of expressing a lot more difficult that it actually is so please , forgive me for the mistakes that you have already found in the story . (I hope you won't find other mistakes) and

I really hope you enjoy !

Let's start with part nine .

So , I did not know if this situation was passed of all the teenagers or it was just me ? Everywhere was a mess which I blamed myself for . And that wasn't fun at all. But maybe it was my fault after all !

At the past parts I didn't mentioned John , my very best friend who I don't know who he was anymore because our relationship had changed since the moment he said he loved me . I did not wanted it to be like this and I should've done something about it , but no , I didn't do anything. I felt really sorry about that , but I didn't know what to do .

But he was always nice. He was always funny and trying to be the same as before , but he wasn't . Or it was just me that I could not see him as before .

At the other side Daniel and Russel were a totally different page .

Why should they have to be like this?!

After our rehearsals with the band we went out together in different restaurants , events , parties  or lots of other places. We were so good together as a band .

After these I haven't talk about my family . As I said I wasn't doing that great at school . Becayse of this my parents always blamed all the activities I was doing at the time . We had a conversation one day about this . They told me that if  I did well with my school they would not stop me do whatever I was doing. But if I didn't they'd take care of this .

Okay ! I had to admit that they were right. I tried to do my best , and then suddenly just like they said I was getting better and better everyday . Belive me it was not easy at all but I wanted to improve because I had had enough . It took me a little time to realize this .

I wanted to recreate my life and that was it . The thing I was missing the whole time .

I wanted to do better for myself and not for the others anymore . But I never thought leaving my friends or my band . I only wanted to make just some little differences.

Daniel was the person who supported me at first . As always I couldn't understand why he was so nice to me . We spoke to each other all the time and texted all the time .

He wasn't perfect . But there was something with him . I have never met someone like him . He was different. I'm saying different in the full meaning of the word . I knew he had something and I wanted to find out .

Russel then ..  he was perfect . I hadn't met someone like him neither . So I could just say that my aunt and these two were the people who I don't know . They were special . There was not  anyone as funny as Russel. 

Anyways everything started going great for me , my family and my friends . So all I can say for this part is that I was happy at the time . I mean even if it lasted two weeks it didn't matter for me , because it was just like a short period of calm .

My friends from school started to kida like "the new me" . Oh did I mentioned before that the two biggest fans of our band Jane and Bella were in my class. Yes they were .

But that's for now . I really hope I can update as soon as possible.  Please, if you like my story make sure you comment or vote . Thank you !