Going Back Home

I was in Padre's "office" for when he gets upset and doesn't take his anger out on anything....or anyone. Gio was in the with me and i was holding Wesley tightly in my arms. Gio was pacing back and forth, occasionally saying things in Italian that I KNOw ISN'T APPROPRIATE. I was scared. I didn't know what was goig to happen i mean. I have never been in so much trouble.

"If you weren't pregnant right now you no i would dicipling you myself!"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

"Gio what are you talking abo--"

"Do you not know what you just DID?!"
"Gio, I--"
"Don't GIO ME!!!! YOU--"

Padre and George walked in. George told Gio to go calm down elsewhere. He looked red and Padre was pretty pissed. I was in a chair with Wesley but Padre took him out my hands.

"Padre, no--"

He gave me an evil eye and i let Wesley go. He gave Wesley to Gio and they both left and George locked the door. Padre sat in hisw chair behind the desk and George kissed my head while turning my chair around and sitting in his own.

Padre sighed, "Sweetie do you know why you're here?"

"Yes but everyone's making a big deal out of it."

"Well you DID KILL a person sweetie. How abotu you let that sink in?"

I thought about it......in fact..i killed TWO people! That sheriff AND thaqt guy trying to steal my Wesley. I'm a killer bro.

I think i began to cry but hadn't notice until George wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek tellign me it's alright .

"But it's NOT alright!" Padre yelled, slamming the desk and rising up, "She started war!"

"War with who?!" i questioned.

"War with the Ricci's!!!!" he yelled. i was scared now because he was horrifying and i don't know what i had done!

"They're coming! They're gathering up their people and they'e coming!"

"Father, you're scaring her!" George said as he was holding me."

"She SHOULD be scared! George and I are already dealing with the Moretti's and now THIS! Do you know what they could do to team up once they find out they're BOTH after us?!"

"George, what?!"

"FATHER! She's pregnant! She doesn't need to worry." Padre shut up staring at my stomach.

"The child...."

"George?" i said getting even more frightened.

"The child George! They'e going to come after her and the CHILD!"

"Why would they Padre?"

"Because they're the heart of this family! If i were to die, then it's up to YOU! But if YOU were to die then it's up to him!" Padre said pointing towards my stomach. Last time George and i had a check up with his mother, we didn't want to find out of it was a girl or a boy.

"It's a boy?" George said amazed.

"Yes...it is/ And if they get a hold of her and murder her.....the Durellie business will be over son. That is why i am upset." Padre said looking down. I just rubbed my stomach worrying about anything that could happen.

"Wait, but what about Vince?"

"Vince?" Padre questioned as if he's never heard that name before.

"Tesoro, Vince wouldn't dare get in between any of this." George said.

"But when Brent was killed, Padre said he'd have Vince and the boys clean it up."