Gabriel

We were all on this jet. Me, Tay, Wesley, Gabriel, Gio, George, and this other guy named Rico. Ive never seen him before but George says he was a friend from high school he bumped into and they're trying to sew it all back up. His words, not mine. Anyway I was holding Gio teasing him with the finger food I was eating and Tay was on her computer doing something. Gio was helping me pick out what food to give to Gabriel and George and Rico were in the pilot room talking. About what? Idk.

"He's getting real fussy when you dont let him eat it." Gio says.

"Ahh he'll be alright. He has his whole life to eat real food." I say in response.

Gio slightly pinched Gabriel's cheeks, "Hi little Gabe. How ya doin?"

I looked up with the most serious face I was 'allowed' to give Gio(he does a lot of fighting so he takes facial expressions serious). "Why'd you call him Gabe? His name is Gabriel."

"Chill Miele. Its short for Gabriel."

"Well I don't like Gabe. It's Gabriel." I said pouting and looking down.

"Fine then." Were his last words before walking to the pilot room because of a changed attitude.

Tay looked up from her computer, "you know you've changed since we first got here. "

"What you mean?"

"Imma just give it to ya. You're a spoilled bratty bitch." She said, beginning to type again.

"I am NOT!"

"Yes you are. Everyone spoils you and you just know how to take advantage of it. Myyy bitch.." she patted me on the back.

"No I dont actually! I just have an attitude because this isnt what I expected."

I heard a door open but I payed it no mind considering she was pissing me off.

"What you mean like George?" She was tempting me.

"NO!" I aggressively responded.

"Or Gabriel?"

"No!? All of this! No one asked for all of this. Its nice I swear but my plans were to go to college, finish my major, become an artichect, THEN fall in love and have a baby. Im about to be 20 and I haven't even finished my first year yet! So yeah! This is alot to take on!"

She wwas about to say something but someone broke into it, "I see."

There stood George all broken hearted. I guess he was coming to talk to me because he had....that dress in his hands. That same dress from a year ago. That same dress I ruined that was all stitched back up and handled properly back into shape. "Sew it all back up"? It was so red it reminded you of an apple you'd see in a teenage tv show like Teen Wolf or something. He tossed the dress at my feet taken that I was holding Gabriel.

"Rico made it all perfect for you...but I guess even that's too much for you." He paced to the back room and I raced for him being very careful because Gabriel was still in my arms.

"Babe! I didn't mean it like that!—"

"Oh that's ironic Qur'an! So do I get to stay mad at YOU this time huh?!"

Qur'an. A name he only calls me when he's either worried or upset with me. I just stood there hoping I didnt fully break his pretty lil heart that I'd give mine up to save. I put Gabriel in his rocker.

"NO Qur'an! I don't! I can't! And I won't!" I squeezed my eyes shut as he yelled in my face. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying or worse, screaming back. I just inhaled deeply still grasping hold of my lip.