Gatsby

George was acting a little weird. He made me put that red dress on with some red bottom heels and He kept smiling and staring at me and i was getting confused because i still didn't know where he was going to take me.

"George?-"

"Tesoro, chill. It will be alright okay?" The car stopped and he put his hand on the handle, "You wait here while Rico and I handle some business okay?" he kissed my forehead and they left.

"Business?" i said to myself knowing no one was there to listen.

"I still think he's trouble ya'know. Him, keeping secrets from you." i turned my head left and..... Brent was sitting near me crossing his arms. i blinked quite a few times because i just might be seeing things.

"Don't worry Babygirl. I'm not here to hurt you....only talk. that's all i ask." he said and with every word he came closer and closer. Soon enough he was in my face, "I KNOW you thought you'd never see me again. But this my dear..... there IS no end of me. I will be here when you sleep, eat, shower, and even when you're making love to that beast of yours. " That sounds a bit creepy man.

I shut my eyes and swallowed hoping I had just dozed off and dreamed this but no.

"I'm still here, Babygirl. I'll never leave you." He said touching my face.

I freaked out and screamed, trying my best to slap him away, "GET AWAAY FROM ME NOOOO!"

"TESORO!?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" George screamed in worry. He and Rico were both getting in with new outfits on....but they both were looking at me like i just killed someone. George sat next to me and kissed my forehead. "Tesoro is there something you need to talk to me about?" he said caressing my hair. I felt like crying. I'm not ready for all of this.

"You want to talk babe?" i nod my head yes and he signaled Rico to get in the front. He did as said and George turned towards me.

"Talk to me, love." he said but i hesitated. "Tesoro?"

"I-I-I'm seeing things." he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What do you mean 'seeing things'?"

"I mean I'm seeing things I'm nnot supposed to see George?"

George laughed, "You probably just saw an animal while looking out the window, babe."

"NO George! i WASN'T looking out the window! It was Brent. He was here next to me! And he was there in your parents backyard when i took Wesley and Gabriel out after we fought. He was saying that he-"

"Tesoro! Ther eis no more Brent okay? He's dead. We both saw my father shoot him. He's gone. He will never bother us again okay?"

"George?-"

"Tesoro. There's nothing else to talk about okay."

"George he said he's watching us everywher-"

"TESORO!!!! I DON'T want to hear ANYTHING else ABOUT this OKAY?!"

i stood there astonished. "IS THAT CLEAR, TESORO?!"

''Whatever George!!" i crossed my arms and turned away.

I felt him burnign a hole in my head but i ignored him....that makes him angry. he wants me to look at him like I'm going to give in or let him have the last word, but no...I'm pretty stubborn too so...

"Tesoro look at me." he said with a demanding voice.

"Shut up, George i don't want to talk to you." i said harshly but childishly. I know I'm petty but seriously what other way can I take my anger out on...The windows?