His Crazy Side

"Are you just going to sit there or say something?" he said with his beautiful accent while turning on the light again. It didn't brother me this time.

"What do you want me to say?" I stood up curious.

" Well I don't know, thanks or ask me a question about it?"

"Did you see me on Facebook or Instagram to paint a picture of me?"

"No. It just came to me." This just doesn't make any sense to me.

"So 'It just came to you' to paint a random ass picture of a black girl?"

"Yes...."

"Wow."

"I know you aren't judging me? The person who had some WET dream of an Italian boy THEN gets on social media looking for him and only finds a picture of him?... then freaks out when she sees him? That isn't crazy enough?!" He looked so adorable when he got upset.. awwwwww!

"Hay! It wasn't a 'WET' dream!"

"Then what was it?!"

"That's none if your business!"

"I think it is! Its aBOUT ME anyways!"

"So!"

"SO?! I should know!"

"I don't care!"

"I think you do! You're the one who got 'excited' when i touched your shoulder."

"What does that have to do with anything?!"

"You like me but don't even know me."

Silence was my response. How could I let someone i didn't even know, shut me down like that?

"Get out." I whispered with a raspy defeated voice. He just rolled his beautiful green eyes and walked out slamming the door........

What the hell just happened?

* * *********

An Hour Later
knock knock knock
"Come in." I said to the door pretty pretty please hoping it wasn't HIM.

The door opened and a man with a dark tone of grey slacks and a white tucked in button up shirt that revealed some of his chest walked in.

"Brent! Hay!"

"Hey I heard about what happened and I had to come see you."

"Thanks, I was gaining a head ache until you came."

"So how'd you pass out again?"

"Um. Stress... a lot of confusion and stress."

"On your first day?"

"Exactly. I got a lot of surprises today."

"I was wondering why you didn't make it to class until the students started talking about it."

I smiled from the attention I was getting because I never really had it, "Awe thanks."

He sat down next to me, grasped my hand that was hanging on the bed, and kissed it. I blushed.

"You deserve much more than stress." He kissed it again and layed his head against the bed.

"Umm... Brent, I'm okay, okay? I will be fine. I'm out tomorrow and I'll be back in class tomorrow too okay?"

He looked up at me in sorrow. What is going on with this dude?

"Do you need a ride back to your dorm?"