Ready?

*2 Months Later*

Gio and i were in the backyard practicing our(My) shooting. It was August and my mood was getting worse.

"No hold it like this." He said as he adjusted my arm position, "Now take a deep breath and pull the trigger as you let it out."

I did as he said. I took a deep breath but then that's when I thought about how AI've been out here for hours and I'm not really friends with the sun. I didn't pull the trigger, instead i turned around towards Gio, "Gio it's hot! we've been out here for hours man."

"To become a master at aimm you must practice. Now turn around and shoot."

I turned back around with much of an attitude and shot as i released all my anger out in that one bullet. It hit the glass bottle i was aiming for anyways.

"I want something to drink Gio. I'm dying out here."

"I suppose an 8 month pregnant teenager could take a break."

"I am NOT a teenager! I'm about to be 20 Gio! I'm grown!" i said as i mocked that little kid from Vine. Gio laughed. We've become closer now and i kind of like it regarding that fact that George is still upset with me because of my choice to participate in this Mafia crap. He just needs to chill. Nothing's going to happen.

"C'mon Miss Qur'an. You want lemonade? Apple juice? Orange juice?" Gio asked as he guided me into the mansion.

"Got any white wine?"

Gio stopped everything he was doing and gave me a death stare. "I was kidding GIO! I've never even tasted wine before. The fuck with it."

"Don't kid me lady." Gio smirked as he opened the fridge for a beverage. "How about just water." he suggested as he handed me a glass of water.

"Gio what is this?!" did he REALLY just give me WATER!? I'm ot old! "Gio i want some flavor man."

"Okay then." he said sarcastically. "How about apple juice.? Orange juice? Maybe some Detox water huh?!" He explained as he handed me all of those items quickly but it got out of hand I accidently dropped everything.

"NOW look what you did!?" Gio laughed.

"Oh HAHA!" i laughed sarcastically. "You think you're so--oh..."

"I think I'm so OH?" Gio said confused.

"Oh!" i said even more suprised than before as i grabbed ahold of the table holding my stomach.

"Qur'an what is wrong?!" Gio started to panic.

"Gio i think my---"

"GEEEEEEOOOOOOOORRRRGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gio screamed his lungs out.

"GIO! GOSH!" Gio picked me up bridal style and ran up the stairs. He ran to out room but George was no where to be found. Tayy came out of her room worried. "What's going on?!" She looked at me who was holding my stomach, crying, and she knew what was up. She ran in my room and grabbed the bag of clothes and what not. Then Gio and Tayy ran downstairs into the living room.

"Where IS this man?! Gio screamed.

"Okay Gio calm down okay! It's okay!" Tay tried to comfort him but it didn't work of course.

"IT IS NOT OKAY! SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED!!!!!"

"Somethign happens everywhere GIO!!!" Gio panicked some more.

"Go look in the commons, Tay. I'm going to take her downstairs to the ER!"

"That sounds scary GIO!!!" IO cried even though i knew it was just Madre's office for emergency's. She IS a doctor in case you forgot. Gio ran me down there and he laid me on the bed.