Guess Who

***Qur'an ***

its been about a week since Delilah and I first met. She's pretty cool and I've learned a lot about her. She's a Jock. But not the cheerleader snobby bitch type girl. She's pretty layed back even though sometimes she can let that "popular girl" syndrome show sometimes. She has a dark side too. She used to steal jeans from stores even though she's pretty wealthy but not filthy rich. Both of her parents died so she lives with her aunt Tina who she says literally despises her. One day she caught her aunt trying to secretly move out. She would've been stuck there if she didn't leave her phone in her car. Delilah went through some hard times with deep depression. And she used to be those loser type kids until she broke that and now she's this popular girl with a captain of the football team boyfriend.

****************

"This is GOSPEL, for the fallen ones.

locked away in permanent slumber.

Assembling their philosophies, from pieces of broken memories.

Ohhhh this is the beat of my heart, this is the--"

"Annie! Get your freaking phone alarm and turn that off!" Delilah complained while throwing a pillow on my bunk at me.

That surely woke me up from MY slumber.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said while turning off my alarm for my first class of my first day, French.

"Get OUT of your bed before you be late. And don't forget to feed that Gemo thing."

"He's a Russian Dwarf Hamster! and Awew you care for Gemo!"

"Ugh No! I just hate it when you forget to feed him, then you leave, and he's literally just staring at me watching my every move. Then when I get close to the cage, he talks to me like I can understand him. Then I feed him and he goes back to doing his rat things. Seriously, its creepy. And he KNOWS it."

I bursted out laughing while getting up to feed him, "That's because Gemo loves you. He's not afraid to talk human are you my little snuggy wuggy?" I wiggled my nose at him as he did the same. And weirdly, he made this noise and it kind of sounded like he said 'you know it'. I stoped smiling and stared at Gemo. He wiggled his cheeks almost looking like he smirked and he went to eat.

"The fuck?"

Delilah was now in my bed holding a pillow as a shield, " See! I told you that thing is creepy!"

"Maybe I grabbed a mutant hamster?"

"You're gonna end up like Family Guy if you don't fix him."

I laughed again, this time walking to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I got my clothes in I was wearing high waisted acid wash jeans with a black Fall Out Boy V neck slightly tucked in and a red blazer with red converse to match. This girl right here rocks no make up so no need. I rolled my shoulder length hair last night so when I took them out and comb it out a bit I had a soft curly afro. I hate for my hair to be nappy, and yeah I do like long hair but i like curls so I resolved in keeping it shoulder length and rodding it. I put on my dark purple lip stick in compliment of the purple in my shirt. I put in some black and red ear rings and I was fly. I grabbed my FAVORITE snack, a hunny bun and a mini milk bottle. It HAS to be mini because it equals out the hunny bun. I grabbed my back pack and walked out the door............

Oh shit my phone! I darted back to the door and when I opened it, Delilah was already holding my phone up for me to get it along with my charger. I grabbed it and ran to class. Such a good friend I've only known for a short period.