Said And Done

We were all sitting at this loooong table at Padre's house. No one told me we'd have the reception here. Padre was at one end and Madre to the right of him. Vince sat to the left. George sat next to Madre and i sat next to him with Gabriel in my lap. Tay sat next to me and the rest were family and friends. It was silent as the cooks brought in the food.
"So you have yet to meet Vince Qur'an." Padre said proudly.
"No i haven't actually." i said laughing at Gabriel. He was trying his best to reach for the biscuits that were in front if me.
"Hello madame." Vince greeted me, bowing his head.
"Hi." i replied. It was something about Vince that told me something was wrong with him. Like he was angrily bothered.
"Everyone dig in!!" Madre said as the food was finally released from the dishes and music began to play.
An hour passes by and everyone is having a blast. Gabriel is trying to stuff his face with those biscuit rolls. That's all he'll take from me. Even George tried to give him something else but he won't eat anything but those rolls. My ma and dad greeted George's parents and my cousins met ALL 34 OF GEORGE'S COUSINS!!! It was really the time of our lives. Padre was telling my parents how courageous i am. But of course without telling them what happened. Tay was bonding with some of George's cousins, of course. George was having a conversation with Madre. And I, myself, was just enjoying every moment. With my son on my lap too but.... I was watching everyone closely. This was epic. And rare.
Padre was finally finished with his dinner and he caught my attention by calling George. We both looked cover towards him.
"Son, in honor of your new marriage. I've gotten a present for you." he said.
George looked astonished because Padre doesn't give normally, "And what will that be?" he said. Everyone were still in their zones so it was only George, myself, Padre, Madre, and Vince listening.
"Well since you are becoming a busy man... I've come to the decision to turn the throne to Vince instead of you."
All of us were shocked. George looked at Vince immediately but Vince was starring at Padre hurt.
"Vince, but you don't want--"
Vince shot up from the table, knocking his chair down, and everyone stopped to watch, "I'M NOT DOING IT! I KEEP TELLING YOU FATHER! IM NOT!!!!!"
Soon enough, Padre shot out of his seat too. George slowly raised and i held onto Gabriel tight. He was crying from the loud noise.
"I AM YOUR FATHER AND IT IS MY JOB TO PASS ALONG MY HERITAGE BUT IF ONE BROTHER CANNOT DO SO THEN IT IS YOUR JOB TO TAKE CONTROL!"
"I WILL NOT! I've told you father, I am not suitable for that gruesome position. I am not the one." Vince said.
Padre looked down at his plate, "Then you are not suitable for this family--"
"Marcello!" Madre grabbed his arm.
"This dinner is over with." Padre said at last, walking out with a glass of wine in his hand.
Everyone looked at each other in shock.
What just happened?
--------------------------------------
I need to end this damn story fr fr.