Panic

"Have a good night?" a manly voice echoed in my head.

"Yeah I had the best dream." I mumbled in my pillow, still conscious but asleep.

"I don't think it was a dream, love."

"Yeah cause...peanut butter is my favorite too." I mumbled.

"What? Tesoro are you asleep?"

"No, I- robots....stop it."

"Tesoro." George laughed.

I lifted my head not knowing what's his deal.

"Why are you laughing?" I said, rubbing my head with one hand and turning over on my butt.

"You were talking nonsense in your sleep, love."

"oh my gosh what I say?"

"Evidently you really like peanut butter and you have a deal with robots."

"I did NOT?"

"But you did."

"Wow."

The room fell silent and I couldn't help but smile.

"What?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"You can tell me anything."

"Okay, so I had this dream--" I began to laugh; I was so nervous talking to him.

"What?"

"So I had this dream...that we....you know had sex...It was my first time and--"

"Babe?"

"Huh?"

He smiled beautifully, "It was real."

I inhaled quickly and my body froze.

"But it looks like you were happy about that." he said as he pecked my chin. I smiled, "Yeah. So that means Ray is here too."

"Yes."

I got out of bed and did my hygiene. I ran to Tay's room and banged on the door, "Tayyy!!!! Open up!!!"

"What do you want child?!!

"I NEED you...open up!" I said, face on the door. She opened the door, "What? What's so important?"

I smiled mischievously, "Nothing I just wanted to come in." I walked in as she pushed me to the group. "What the actual FUCK Tay?!"

"You deserved it." she said while walking towards her little kitchen , finishing her bacon. I started making a snow angel in the carpet. "This carpet is SO SOFT!"

"Why are you acting like an animal?"

"I AM an animal! See, I'm a unicorn!"

"Unicorns don't exist Annie."

I got up and looked at her with a stank face, "Then your imagination is fucked, my dear."

We both busted out laughed until we heard a knock. We looked at the door, then back at each other, "Come...in?" Tay said curiously. The door creaked open with only a hand showing. I know that beautiful skin from anywhere its George. He poked his head in smiling mischievously.

"Uh, hi um. Qur'an... um...later on we will be meeting my parents so please both of you be steady by 4 beautiful. I have to handle some business for today." he said quickly and left the room.