You Are Mine

I was sitting on the tan and gold colored couch watching The Amazing World of Gumball, my favorite cartoon, while eating snickers ice cream in a huge bowl that I ordered a few minutes ago. i was hungry n i didnt eat all day but i just HAD to. George had been gone for some hours now and its 10 pm. I heard the door knob jiggle along with some keys and the door opened. Didn't bother to look back I mean what for? Its not like he's going to say anything to me? After about 2 minutes of him bringing in stuff the door finally closed.

". . . . . I got you something. . . Tesoro."
"Darwin! What were you thinking?!"

I laughed at my favorite cartoon characters.

"Tesoro?" he said softly.

"What?" I said firmly.

"Please, listen babe."

I turned around and my mouth dropped.

"I got you a couple of things, to...to say I'm sorry I really am. I was being a serious jerk when you needed me and I disrespected you and I'm so....D'esole(Sorry), j'ai regrette(I apologize). And.... I love you.."

I got up and walked over to him, "You're forgiven. And I love you too."

We hugged. I miss that. I've been needing that all day. I looker down and he had a giant life size teddy bear, Boxes of I'm guessing shoes, clothing bags, Victoria Secret bags, and honey buns and more ice cream.

"George I'm going to have a heart attack what the hell is this?!"

" Y-you don't like it?"

"NO, I DO! Its jus t.. why would you go out and buy me all of this when you could've just asked for my forgiveness?"

"Well i-I di-didn't... I don't know?"

I took another scoop of my snickers ice cream. "Its okay... and I forgive you.... but that still doesn't take back what you said." for some reason I felt depressed.

"I'm so sorry." he said once again.

"thanks for being generous though." I looked down and started walking back towards my cartoons.

"I love you... Qur'an." I paused and sighed. I whispered, "I love you too George but.."

"But what?"

"Nothing I just... I just nothing."

"What? What do you want Tesoro?"

I was at my climax and I was about to cry, "I want my best friend, George. I miss her."

I heard him sigh in a distance, then he walked out the door.

*****************

"Wake up sleepy head." I felt a tap on my forehead.

"Wake uuup..." I blink my eyes but I was blinded by light light and closed them back. "George I just want to stay in bed okay?" I mumbled.

"George isn't here baby girl!"

I shot up screaming. IT CAN'T BE!

"LEAVE ME ALONE! HOW DID YOU FIND ME!? GEORRRGGGEEEEE!!!" I screamed while swinging and crawling to the wall.

"What the FUCK was THAT for Annie?!"

"Tay?"

"YES!!!" she rubbed her head.