Moving In

FUUUUEE YEAH!!!! OH MY PANIC! AT THE DISCO! SCHOOL IS FLIPPING HERE! PRAISE THE LORD! THIS IS MY LAST 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AND IM ABOUT TO FALL OUT BOY! I'D BETTER CALM DOWN BEFORE THE VAMPS COME OUT AND SWITCH FOOT ON MY ASS! I ONLY HAVE 1 DIRECTION AND THAT'S TO PASS ALL OF MY CLASSES WITHOUT GETTING DISTRACTED WITH HOT PROFESSOR DUDES. IF I FAIL ANY I'D GO IN THAT COLDPLAY PHASE AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WILL BE COUNTING CROWS. gotta stay on track *train toots*

After my random ass thoughts of naming my favorite bands in sentences I finally finished my breakfast.

"You ready Qur'an?"

"Yes Uncle Bobby. I'm ready. But where's Uncle Billy?"

"Finishing up with loading the truck."

"Oh you guys didn't have to. I was going to do that."

"We love you okay? Now hurry and wash your plate out and come on. Don't forget to lock the door on your way out." He kissed me on my forehead and walked out.

"Gemo, we're going to college boy."

Did I ever so mention I have a hamster now? Yeah I know what you're thinking but after another trip on campus I made friends with the supervisor of my dorm apartments(Plus Uncle Billy is good friends with her) and she said she'll allow it only if his cage doesn't stink and if he's not running around the floor without a run ball. He's a Russian Dwarf. So cute! Uncle Bobby bought him for me because I'm just that spoiled (or convincing). I cleaned my plate and grabbed Gemo's cage and walked out locking the door.

***

"This is it, B57." We... well I arrived to my dorm room which was on the second floor. My two awesome uncles were still grabbing my things to carry up the stairs.

"Ugh. Qur'an don't you think you could help?" Uncle Bobby said while he and Uncle Billy finally arrived to my door with three boxes each.

I opened the door and Heaven hit my face. Well not really but I've been waiting for this moment since 5th grade but STILL. The room was empty and there was a bunk bed to the right, two work desks, a bathroom, and a kitchen to the far left. It was like a one bedroom apt. Only thing is the living room WAS the bedroom.

"I have to open the door for you two gentlemen." I teased. They brung the boxes in and I set Gemo's cage on the bottom bunk bed. I don't like the top because I always tend to fall off... even if there's a headboard.

"How many more boxes do we have left?" Uncle Billy said in exhaust.

"Probably six more. I have a lot of clothes. You guys brought in shoes and supplies and decorations. I'll help."

We went to my truck to pick up the rest of my crap.

"Seems small for a girl, with tons of clothes to share with someone." Uncle Bobby, stated.

"Eh, I'll improvise."

"This is where you'll officially start your new life sweetie." Uncle Billy puts his arms around me and I smiled.

"Oh snap! My guitar is in the car!" I ran back to the truck to collect my most precious inanimate object that has ever been in my life.

"Oh baby! Mommy forgot you no!" I caressed and kissed my precious guitar named Brittany. Yes I know. I'm a weird ass person but who gives a shit. Everyone around were staring at me. "What? I care for this thing so what?" I said to everyone staring trying to walk back inside the building without causing anymore attention until, "Annie! How are you?!"

"M-m-mr. Yang.... I mean Brent! oh I'm fine you know just.... talking to guitars- I mean grabbing my guitar from the car."

He looked at me suspiciously, "Well I'm pretty sure the guitar is more than happy to know you didn't forget it." he laughed.

Nice -_-

I pretended to laugh too until he looked at me not laughing anymore.

"So you're enjoying your first day here in college?"

"Well I haven't really even started my first day here yet. Still getting my things inside." I blushed. GOD! Me and smiling so damn much!

"Um. Do you need any help?"

"Umm nah. I got it. Its not much anyway." And just like in any movie where the boy just INSISTS he helps the girl, 3 boxes fall out of the door that I totally forgot to close.

We both looked back at the fallen boxes. I just sat there mind-swearing on those boxes as if they were alive.

'You fucking fuckers! I didn't NEED his help but if you guys in-fucking-sist!!!'

"You sure you don't need yelp because the boxes look exhausted. I think they need my help."

I blushed in embarrassment, " Uh yeah. why not."

Well, I guess I'M not the only one using personification here.

We grabbed the boxes off the ground. He grabbed four and I grabbed two. He was pretty strong for a 22 year old I guess. He followed me back to my room and when we got there, I got a BIG surprise.

**************

GUYS I hoped you liked this short ass chapter. sorry this was all I could do for today I have my best friends family reunion and a memorial today so I'm kind of busy ignoring the fact that I usually have literally nothing to do with my life but play my guitar for goodness sake. Hope I left you guys hanging because I really want you guys to keep reading. it means a lot that I have people reading my work. lol but yeah. can anyone relate to how weird ass she is cause I can. I'm a weird ass crazy ass person and it makes no sense. Peanut butter. but yeah. hoped you like that. and I might update again tonight or tomorrow. and I'm going to edit my last chapter because I reread it and make a lot of mistakes Luke saying Brent was 22 but then Tay repeated it and said hr was 23 like wtf?

comment. keep voting. and READ you smartacle readers and I don't even know if that's a word but who cares because you all are special...

-xoxo,

Ronnie the peanut butter lover :-)