Surprise

The next day I got up I started getting dressed. Although Delilah kind of freaked me out yestday I still wanted to see her. To be honest I kind of missed her. Tay was still sleep in her room and George.....well idk where he was when I got to the room but I didn't pay any mind to where he was. I didn't want to see him after what happened yesterday cause I still have doubts about him and if I saw him I would probably cry again and i didn't want him to see that. I grabbed my purse and my door key and I walked out. As I was walking down the hall I heard the elevator door open and I saw George but he was talking with someone' so I hid behind a big plant that they randomly have in all the halls.

I didn't mean to ease drop but I had no where to go.

"Father, I'm sorry if I disappointed you with Qur'an."

"You have done more than disappointed me....I am mortified."

'Disappointed you with Qur'an?!' What? Are you serious? Is that how you feel?
"As soon as I leave, you tell her...you don't want any continuous relations with her, son, do you hear me?"
"Oui, papa. But--"
"NO--relations. If will not claim neither you or her if this continue."
"Father she's greater than you think--"
"I look at her as I later saw Debbi. Even though my first judgment of Debbie was a perfect girl--

"

"Yeah and look how she turned out, father. Your judgment is horrible."

His father tackeled George against the wall.

"Don't you DARE speak to your father like that boy!"

"You're only upset because after Debbi I quit the mafia father!!"

After what i had heard a coughed up a bit.
The WHAT?!? What the--- *footsteps*
Oh shit!

I looked around for an exit and I found that I was near another hallway leading to the steps....so I ran for it. I ran down one flight of steps.....then another...and another..and so on it took FOREVER!!! Good thing I'm capable of doing it. By the time I got down stairs i was panting. I of a drink from the fountain and sat down and thought about everything that was still failing to process in my brain. George?.....in a imafia? I expected that shit from his father, I mean... the man LOOKS like a mafia boss. He's a Mafioso. I'm totally not surprised. But George?! Oh my gosh. But then everything BEFORE that hit me. Did he really and is that really how he feels? But its whatever because I going to go see Delilah, come back, and I'm fell n George to take Tay and I home. I don't even care!

****Guys this s is only a snip of the chapter I was writing but I'll be back with the rest tomorrow. Have to work lovies:-)