Who? Oh Hey There Delilah

As I walked in the door, I threw the boxes to the side to go help my two uncles being attacked by some muscular looking dudes and a feisty girl attacking with her nails.

"Stop! What are you doing?!" I screamed out pushing the girl to the floor. Next thing you know one of the dudes pushed me, then Brent ran up on him and tackled him to the wall. "If you EVER put your hands on any girl like that, and not just ANY girl, but HER, I will fucking crush you to pieces until you're screaming for bloody murder you hear me?!"

...........................................whoa......

The dude shook his head in fear while the other helped the girl up. Uncle Billy held me. I could tell he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. He was always the peaceful one. Uncle Bobby on the other hand was sports all around but he would never want to hurt anyone, which is probably why he didn't fight back. But if it was for any of his nieces.....that's a whole different story.

Brent let the dude down and he fled out the dorm.

"Who the hell are you people?!" the girl said with an attitude. She was a brunette and her hair was down to her butt. She had gorgeous ocean blue eyes, similar to Brent's. She had on a Mickey mouse skater skirt with a white shirt and a black leather jacket and a red scarf around her neck. Its WAY too hot for that. I look down and-- Wait There's More *oxy clean voice* she had on black knee high socks and red converse. Honestly that's totally my style but still way too hot for that. She broke me from my thoughts as everyone does.

"Um I SAID who the fuck are you crazy people?!"

I gave her a mean look, "Um shouldn't we be asking YOU all that?!"

She flipped her hair and rolled her eyes, "um YOU are the ones who just showed up in my dorm!"

"Coming from the person who just... showed up in MY dorm."

Uncle Bobby said, "Problem solved, you're room mates." he sounded irritated.

Freakishly, the girl started smiling, "So we're best friends now!! omg sorry about that. I just thought they were college boys trying to steal something. hahaha."

Unexpectedly Uncle Bobby goes, "Thought we were trying to steal because we're black?"

Holy shit Uncle BOBBY Nooooo!!!!

The girl looked confused. Then Uncle Billy interrupts, "There wasn't even anything TO steal!"

"Aha! so you DID want to steal!--"

Brent butts in like, "Alright alright alright! That's enough of that!"

"Who are YOU?!" Uncle Bobby says.

"Why I'm Annie's Architecture professor."

"Oh. I thought maybe you'd be her boyfriend." Uncle Bobby goes on.

But then Brent adds, "That's next."

-------the room fell with awkward silence but inside of me I'm like ohdhdgsjksjdbdvdjdvdkdndj-------

I cleared my throat. Now that I think about it This girl just said we were best friends..... NO!

"But yeahhh! I'm Delilah by the way. And that's my boyfriend Connor. and the one who ran out was Chad. They're football players." she smiled grabbing on to Connor's arm.

"I'm Annie. Those are my two uncles you almost demolished. They were helping me bring my things in."

Everyone laughed at my sarcasm. Uncle Billy............The two uncle B's said their goodbyes along with Brent and Connor and they left me and Delilah in the room alone.

"You know, Delilah is SUCH a pretty name. I want to name my daughter that. Also because the first full song that I could play on the guitar was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's."

"Awe! That's cute! Think you could play it for me?"

I smiled at her innocence in that statement. I grabbed my guitar and played the song while we both sang along with each other.

*******************

I love how it started off horrible and intense and ended cute. Aaaawwwwe soft spot. I love that song and yeah I do know how to play that. Sorry once again if its short but I'm just a lil busy now and days. plus its 1:28 am in st. Louis and I'm about to pass out.

-xoxo

Sleepless Ronnie

p.s. guys Pleeeeaaase comment (Thanks mercedes32 BTW). I can't keep going w/o feedback guys pwease.

p.s.s. Hey Tay... ik you're reading this..

p.s.s.s. You guys are still awesome so keep reading And voting

p.s.s.s.s. peanut butter

p.s.s.s.s.s. smiley face :-)