Fallen Tears And Smoothies

So I had a demonic nightmare n I'm just gonna get my mind off of it by continuing this. I'm usually not the type to be scared but it got to me...enjoy  :-(

****************

I was getting ready for Architecture class. I think its about time I go back to class.... because I never even started! I fed Gemo, grabbed my daily snack and was out. Today I only had Architecture, which was awesome because I didn't feel like doing anything. By the time I walked in almost no one was in there. "Hey Mr. Yang." Had to cover up our friendlyness in class.

He turned around and looked at me in disappointment... or maybe sadness... a little touch if angryness... maybe it was disbelief. idk who cares.

"Welcome back miss Evans." he walked towards me.

"Where is everybody?"

"With their partners starting their projects."

"Oh," I giggled, "guess I'll be working alone huh? That's grea--"

"Actually I assigned you to work with me. But you'll be doing all the work of course."

"Uhhh Okay. That's cool I guess."

We sat down and he told me the instructions. He told me everything I needed to know with a flirtatious glance every now and then. What's up with Brent?

"So yeah, that's it." he was a little red.

"Brent is there something wrong?" I whispered while leaning in. He turned to face me, no longer red, he leaned in also forcing the both of our lips to touch. Sexy guy instincts told me to go for it. So I kissed back letting his soft pink luscious lips and my brownish pinkish full lips sync together causing chills to run down my back. I have only felt this fan hurling over bands. What the heck?

"And also, would you want to go on a date with me Miss Evans?"

Would I?! WOULD I?! The hell?

"Just tell me when?" I responded feeling a little too giddy.

"Tonight at seven be ready. I'll be there to pick you up." he said with the most beautiful smile. Death of an O!!!!!! (O = orgasm) And with that... RIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!

Literally this is my FIRST date! Oh my Pancakes! My first date! I'm freaking the flip out!

I instantly RAN back to the dorm, busted in and tore up my dresser looking for something nice to where. It was 12. I needed to be extra ready! Them epic failure dates in TV.... I aunt having it!

"What are you doing?" I heard a man voice.. Oh god... it's..............Chad?

"Chifffer what the hell are you doing in my dorm?"

"Its CHAD! Taking Delilah out for lunch."

"But doesn't she date Co--"

"He don't have to know."

"Its Doesn't... not don't."

"Shut up nerd."

"Look here bitch this isn't high school musical and I just LET you ts

all to me whatever way you want. Watch yourself!"

He just looked at me careless, "Whatever dude."

Yeah Ight! He better look at who he's facing. I'll White hand smack your ass! As soon as I stopped with my thoughts, Delilah came out the bathroom, "Oh hey Annie. Why is the room junky?"