Chapter 1: Surprise

~ The chapter was written on June 25, 2016 at 03:55 am when I was 12 years old

________________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

Night. New York in all its glory. Night patrol as always on the watchman.

"Leo! Leo! Leo!" Mikey yelled after the leader running on the rooftops. "Let's take a break! We've been running non-stop for two hours!" - Jr. whined.

"Stop whining! I'm sick of you! Every three meters you scream like a girl!" - said Raf.

"Good! Good! We stop for don't long," - Leonardo said, and slowed down.

After a couple of seconds, the guys stopped on the roof of a high-rise building. Mikey immediately fell to the concrete and stretched out in all directions. Raph and Donnie struggled to catch their breath, and Leo stood on the edge, not even out of breath.

"Well... nowhere to go! Mikey, why are you so fat?! Get your pork ass up and sit down fine!" - the angry rebel hissed at the joker. Raphael stumbled over the younger's arm and nearly fell.

"I sit down... I sit down..." - whispered Michelangelo and sat down lazily.

"Yeah... it was just an awesome run..." - Don said and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Voices rang out on the roof of another high-rise building. They were women.

"Hey guys, let's see what kind of disassembly is there?" - suggested Raf.

"Lets do it!" - Leo agreed, cursing himself for that.

The turtles got up, took their weapons and "flew" to the house, from where voices were heard. They were there in a minute. We hid around the perimeter. There was such a picture: four girls in motorcycle suits with all sorts of devices, in helmets, in which there were holes on the top of their heads to stick their "hair" - bandanas (it was beautiful) and they were talking loudly. Perhaps they were cursing.

"Aha! Yes 100%!" - one girl in a black and red suit and a helmet with a protruding red braid (or spiral) took a gun out of her suit and aimed at a girl in a pink-and-black suit, from whose helmet two pink thin pigtails are falling out... This girl was a head shorter than the one with the weapon.

The girls who stood behind, one in a blue and black suit and a helmet with one light blue braid, the other in lilac and black and with a purple tail, just looked at what was happening, not trying to help.

The guys could not resist... They jumped out of their hiding places.

"Don't touch her!" - the guys said in unison.

The girls turned their heads in their direction. And if not for the helmets, the guys would see their royally surprised faces. Red and black in surprise dropped the lighter-shaped pistol. The guys lined up in one line of fighting stances.

"I have glitches...?" - Shaking her head in amazement, said "armed".

"Rebel... I don't think so..." - spoke the black-and-lilac.

"Scientific brain..." - the so-called "Rebel" addressed the lilac-black. - "How do you explain this? You said that there are no more turtles... Except for us..." - the "red-haired" still said in amazement.

"You know... I, navrenoe, was mistaken..." - squeezed out of itself "science".

There was a nervous chuckle.

"Girls, do you know how many times I've heard THIS from our brain?" the rebel asked.

"No..." - almost one after the other the girls answered.