Chapter 3: The secret always becomes apparent

~The chapter was written on June 27, 2016, 08:17

~Before chapter 9, I wrote this text of fanfic at the age of 12

________________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

The boys' morning passed as usual: they woke up, washed, had breakfast and went to workout.

~After training~

~•☽︎∞☾︎•~

The first one flew into Mikey's kitchen and immediately began rummaging in the refrigerator for cool water.

"I'm so thirsty! Drink! Water! Where is the water?" - whined the younger, rummaging in the refrigerator. - "There you are, my dear!~ Daddy wanted you for three hours!" - said Mikey, applying cold mineral water to his cheek.

"You are not alone here! I'm thirsty too! Give me! Otherwise, your embrace will warm her!" - Raf barked, entering the kitchen, brazenly taking water from Mike. He immediately opened the bottle and took several long sips.

"Well, Raphie! Please! I'm drying out!" - said the master nunchuck, almost kneeling in front of Raf.

"Here! Hold it! Otherwise you will die and everything will be on my conscience!" the rebel snapped irritably and handed the bottle to the "dying man".

"Thanks!" - burst out from Mikey. He immediately grabbed the water from his elder brother's hand and began to drink.

Leo entered with Donnie.

"Hey! Leave me some water! " - Leo barely squeezed out, standing in line to drink.

"And me too!" - said the wise guy, standing behind Leo.

Mikey didn't drink for a long time. Left as the brothers asked - half a bottle. The younger one in turn passed the "baton" to the next one. Leo took the bottle, took two sips, and handed it to the last one. Don finished happily. The guys sat down at the table.

"Sons, I have a question for you!" - said the master, going into the kitchen.

"What father?" - the guys said in one voice.

"Where were you yesterday for so long? Usually you came earlier, but yesterday you came back too late!" - Sensei said and went to the table.

The guys' eyes ran wide. They didn't know what to say. The same question revolves in their heads: should they lie or tell the truth?

"Well, what are you silent? Has something happened to you?" Splinter became worried.

The guys were silent and thought: if they tell the truth, will sensei really believe them?

"Um..." - Mikey began. - "We were patrolling the city, running for two hours without stopping," the Nunchak master said very uncertainly.

"Yes, then we stopped to catch our breath. And we were attacked by the Foote clan!" - Raf also began to lie uncertainly.

"Yes!" - the rest supported the rebel.

"You are not saying something. Tell the truth!" - demanded the father.

The guys looked at each other.

"Sensei, you won't believe us!" Leo began to doubt.

"Tell me!" - the master said meekly and clearly.