Chapter 17: Olivier vs Michelagelo

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

Everyone was a little surprised to see who said it.

"Mikey, are you sure?" - Leo looked at him with an awesome face.

"Excellent..." - Rafael rolled his eyes, his voice became deep and bass. - "I wanted to..." - he crossed his arms and looked at the younger with fury.

"Late!" - Mikey stuck his tongue out to Raf - "Wait your turn!"

At this, Raf bared his teeth and growled, and Amli, standing behind Lara, slowly blushed.

"Hey sister? What are you blushing?" - mentally conveyed Oliver, looking at Ammy. "Do you like Mikey? Are you embarrassed to see him in battle? His muscles?" - his voice became more and more malicious.

"Oliver!!! Enough!!!" - Ammi is indignant mentally at his brother, blushing even more.

"All the same it is so!" - the brother continues to mentally mock the younger sister.

"In fact, he wants to show Amli what he can do..." came the voice of his father in the heads of his brother and sister.

"Oooh... How hot it gets! Well, sister, I will do you a favor. You will see him in all racks." - smiled Oliver, throwing the sword over his shoulder, imagining what he would do to embarrass his sister.

"Oliver, if you do this... I will crack you with my wing, so I will bump you into the wall!" - the voice of the youngest was serious, but embarrassed, she looked at her brother with displeasure and embarrassment at the same time. He just smiled.

"It's not scary for me." - just smiling looked at the small one.

"Then, I will ask you to be imprinted on the wall by Lara! She certainly will not refuse it..." - smiled the youngest.

"And this is already against the rules!" - the elder looked frightened at the younger, to which she smiled slyly.

"Master nunchak," - made "pistols" from her fingers Lara and pointed at Mikey, while looking at the floor, - "against the master of the sword?" - transferred the "weapon" to Oliver. - "I have not seen this yet..." - looked at the first, then at the second.

"Shall we start?" - twisted the sword in his hand, Oliver, going into the ring shell forward.

"Yes!" - Mikey screamed and in one jump was in the ring.

"It was high time..." - Raf muttered displeasedly, crossing his arms, sat down on the bench. He was unhappy that he did not have time to break free to fight and show Lara what he was capable of. Ammy wanted to leave, but she grabbed Talen by the hand and set her in the middle, between herself and Donnie.

The battle has begun.

Mikey took a detour, approaching Oliver. He smiled slyly and went to meet the "opponent", taking acceleration. Mikey seized the moment and when Oliver ran very close to strike, he abruptly lowered himself and turned around, sitting almost on his haunches, put his leg in a turn, knocking the sword master down. Oliver was a little surprised, but throwing his sword back and leaning on the tip, he did a somersault backward, in flight, grabbing Mikey by the neck with his legs and throwing him to the floor. There was a loud bang on the floor.

Amly shuddered from this, inside there was a feeling of some guilt that he went because of her and suffered so much, there was also a fear that his brother might break Mikey.

"Oof..." Leo and Donnie flinched. - "He volunteered in vain..."

"Right! You should have gone after me! " - laughing, said Raphael, crossing his arms and leaning his shell against the wall.