Chapter 14: ~'Good' f>cking morning~

October 21, 2016 7:38 pm~

________________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

"No! No! Please!" She shouts to me.

What's wrong with her? Why is she afraid of me? What happened with me?

"No-no! No please!" - she runs away through the abundant dark green grove of the forest. What's going on ?! Why is she running away from me?

"No Please!" - tears are flowing from her beautiful brown eyes and she is trembling all over. Stop! Is this a cliff?! Is she on the edge?! She will fail!

"Please, don't! Please..." - her voice became quiet and trembling, like herself.

"It's time for someone to die..." - Oh God... My voice is like a demon. What's the matter with me?! And what am I talking about?! And-and-and-and... Are my eyes red?

"Please! Please..." - the last word was spoken in a whisper of fear.

"Your time has come..." - I walk up to her slowly, thereby pushing her into the cliff. What the hell am I doing?!

"A humble succu..." - she fell off the cliff. I saw her cry. I didn't finish. What did I want to say in general?!

She vanished into darkness, her scream echoing from the black abyss.

"Why did you give in to him? Why?" - I run to the cliff, looking down, and as if only now realized what I had done. Why did I push her out?! I'm just a monster! What for? Why did I do this?!

Falling to my knees on the edge, I cry with a wild roar, holding my head.

"Talena! Darling! What have I done? I didn't want! I couldn't..." - my voice became my normal and I buried my forehead in the ground and felt only shame and grief that I had lost her... - Don jerked sharply and could not resist bed, fell to the floor with a crash.

"This is a nightmare..." - sat down and leaned on the bed, wiped sweat from his forehead and shook his head trying to recover. But again he jumped sharply and sat down on the bed from the screams that rang out outside the door.

"AMOLY-Y-Y-Y!!!" - a deafening cry. Obviously feminine...

Don immediately ran to the exit. As soon as he opened the door and only managed to open his eyes wide and get scared:

"What happened? Who was shout..." - and then the younger girl one crashes into him plastron at full speed, thereby pinning the smart turtle to the wall. Don is shocked, and Amly, smiling at all 32, looks with her innocent blue eyes.

"GO HERE!!!" - with arms outstretched, an older turtle runs to the younger one. Don was even more surprised when he saw who was screaming like that. It was the eternally calm and peaceful Talena.

Amy, opening her eyes, immediately jerked away from Don, trying to run away from her older sister, leaving him in complete shock... and the wall.

"What is this..." Ven with a bandaged throat left the room with a hoarse voice. Leonardo immediately pushed her against the wall, after the younger turtles pushed him as they ran past, and he ran out of the room to loud screams.

Ven blushed and looked at Leo. Leo himself was redder than a tomato and looked the girl in the eyes, trying to completely remember them, because she was so close.

"Uh-uh... Ah..." - he seemed to have forgotten how to talk. - "I was pushed..." - he pulled away from her, blushing even more. Ven smiled, embarrassed and ridiculous, which made her turn red like a cancer.