Chapter 12. Fight in the forest

Lara ran after this shadow with great difficulty and pain in her ribs, but what this bastard did to her sister, she not left unpunished.

This shadow entered almost the middle of the forest and disappeared. The rebel began to survey the area.

"But where is this freak?" - Lara was already furious, cautiously looking around.

Then, abruptly, someone takes her and presses her to the tree, raising her hands up cross. From this she dropped the kunai.

"So sweet". - He ran his hand over her face.

"You?!" - Recognizing the same tiger, the girl exclaimed.

"Oh yeah. It's me". - he bent over her face. "I usually prefer tigresses, but I wouldn't mind a turtle girl either." - the devouring looks at her. "You just look so adorable," he held her hands with one hand, and began to slide slowly over her shoulders with the other. - "I'll try you from all sides!" - Madly looked at her and began to lower his hand down. - "then I will kill." - ran his hand along the waist of Larota.

She realized what he needed and began to violently break free.

"Freak! Pervert!" - hit him powerfully in the shoulder. - "I hate you even more!"

He slammed his hand into her ribs, causing unbearable pain. She screamed and tears flowed. He leaned her back against the tree and kissed her neck, taking her by the hips. She screamed again.

"No one will hear you." - began to slowly remove the belt from her. - "So, shout as much as you want."

Oliver and Raph raced through the woods. Oliver was as angry as never. He could not allow his sister to be killed. Raf wanted to beat Oliver and go to save his beloved himself, but he decided not to risk it and waste time on it. They stopped, not knowing where to turn and where to run next.

"So we must find at least traces! There is no time to waste." Oliver said furiously to himself.

This infuriated Raf a little.

"Lara! Larota!" - Raf shouted, reaching out in all directions.

"She is unlikely to hear. Better not hesitate. " - said the brother nervously.

"And this is said by the one who talks to himself and thus wastes time in vain?" - Raf himself gets on the nerves. Oliver looked at him with hatred and rage.

"At least I do not shout with all my might at the whole forest, waking up all the animals and forcing this monster, perhaps, to humiliate and kill Lara even more, just because he hears your screams and laughs that WE are not doing anything!" - Oliver has almost no control over himself.

This infuriated Raf even more. He broke down and hit Oliver in the shoulder.

"And this is said by the one who is now yelling louder than me and is wasting even more time!" - Raf blurted out through clenched teeth.

"Have you completely lost your mind?!" - Oliver himself hit Raf in the shoulder, he was furious.

"No, you will get in the face now!" Raph swung at Oliver.

Oliver was ready to dodge and reply, which he did. After all, they are unarmed. Raph dodged the blow and thereby punched Oliver in the stomach. Oliver was not taken aback and hit Raf in the chest with all his might. Raf stumbled back from the blow. Oliver stood on alert and prepared to attack. Raph pounced on Oliver with kicks. He hit him in the face that made him fly off a little. In flight, Oliver finished off Raf himself with his foot. Oliver landed on his feet, and so did Raph. Here they are again in fighting stances.