Chapter 22: Secretly visited: at least some information

As soon as Raph disappeared into the branches of the trees, running after Lara, Leo looked at Venus from below, standing under Emily's balcony. It was not difficult to guess that this was her balcony in the room, because it had her favorite geranium flowers, and there were only various soft toys: unicorns, bears, raccoons, dogs, etc. Probably, it was already possible to make a plush toy store out of this balcony, but everything was not enough for the younger sister and she collected them and adored them directly. The rebel even joked when she saw the joker's balcony: "Ammy! What are you? Did you rob a store? Ah-y-yay, how not good! We must punish you with horror movies!", After which the younger ran all over the house from the older one, because she does not like horrors, because she does not sleep after them at night, and the rebel simply adores them and brings pleasure to frighten the younger one.

Venus stared anxiously at the trees for several seconds, her hand clasped in a fist to her chest. In my thoughts it was involuntarily flashed: "Oh, Lara! I shouldn't have let you go alone! Something will happen to you... I really feel it! Or something with me... Sometimes my instinct doubles and it is difficult to determine with whom exactly. Damn! We ought to train him. And now go to bed and wait for Lara... And, as it were, someone else. If anything, I will scream." With these thoughts, she went into the room under the watchful eye of the leader.

Leo looked around, just in case, if there was anyone around, Oliver or Master Orimur, and with a run, running under Lara's balcony, he jumped up a tree, quietly climbing up to the balcony of his beloved. In the meantime, she lay down on the bed and the feather bed creaked slightly with a nasty cutting ears sound, which echoed across the room and reached the katana master, from which he froze and stood on a branch, barely breathing. Now he was only afraid of what he would say to her; how she would react to his unexpected arrival and how he would not wake up any of their family "Mafia" men.

Venus put one hand behind her head and relaxed, closing her eyes, deep in her thoughts, oblivious to the rustling of leaves and the deep breathing of the leader. He climbed at the level of her room and grabbed the railing, threw his legs over them, finding himself on a clean balcony, on which only a couple of orchids stood. But it looked very elegant and neat, even a little modest, though empty. A light breeze blew and the transparent curtain in front of the leader swayed to the side, creating a more distinct rustle. Ven from him came back to her senses and shuddered from the cold that passed through her body, opening her eyes. Leo turned to stone, spreading his arms to the sides and leaning forward a little, could not move and breathe, the only thing he did was draw all the girl's attention to himself, or rather to his dark outline, figure. Since the moon was shining into his shell and his face was not visible Venus. She immediately jumped out of bed and grabbed Tes-sen, spreading him out and exposing him to the intruder. He immediately his hands up. Ven knitted her eyebrows, in her eyes there was bewilderment, disbelief, she didn't understand who was in front of her, since her brother and her beloved were alike, only Leo was slightly taller, and now he bent down a little and generally a complete copy of his brother, but his face was not visible. There was confusion in her head, or Oliver decided to scare her in the middle of the night from insomnia, or Leo visited secretly, but he hardly would have done it, as responsible as he thinks, or even some kind of pimply pervert from Lara's secret friends.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The girl took a step back, hissing at the impostor, glaring at him. Leo swallowed and looked away, smiling embarrassedly, but not turning his head too much so that his face would not be seen on purpose. Ven raised an eyebrow. Still not understanding who is in front of her.

"Oliver? What do you want? Nothing to do again?!" She lowered her weapon and folded her hands. Her black eyes in the moonlight were so piercing, others would already admit who they really were and betray the truth, but they made Leo embarrassed. And even her words about Oliver, they completely made him understand that she did not recognize him, absolutely. Leo fully straightened up and stood up straight, V's eyes involuntarily widened, because his brother was smaller in stature, and it was... Leo !!! Ven lost all guesses that it was Oliver who scared her, lost her speech and felt a sense of shame. How did she not recognize her beloved? How?! But what she thought about such a responsible leader that he would not be able to do so and come here at night just collapsed downward, leaving a pleasant feeling. Her cheeks were flushed, she had a slight shock from such a surprise, there was indignation, it was pleasant, uncomfortable in front of him and ashamed that she called him by her brother's name. Yes, in general, everything is mixed together. The leader was ready to fall through the earth, if only Leo did not see her. The only ridiculous thing escaped her mouth with a trembling, embarrassed voice.