Chapter 6: Old enemies

July 3, 2016, 02:30

_______________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

[Raph turns to me in a rage. He stood before me like a king. He swayed and was about to hit. I somehow managed to dodge. Frightened, I began to back away from the insurgent approaching with a ram. Here's another attack - dodged again. Raphael takes out his sais. I had to do a back flip. Raf, seeing this, runs at me. I don't have time to do anything but grab the sai blades. My hands are cut now. I kick Raf in the head, but it's in vain. He began twisting the weapon at my feet, leaving three deep scratches on my right leg. I screamed in pain!] - Larota's eyes opened wide, and she sat down abruptly on the bed. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead. She tried to catch her breath. Fear consumed her completely. My heart was beating wildly.

The rebel looked at the time, it was 05:35.

"It's already morning. Everyone's asleep. What to do? I still won't sleep anymore. Okay, I'll go to my territory, practice," the girl said out loud, getting out of bed.

Here is her favorite room. She takes a barbell weighing 80 kg and begins to squat.

Time passed, the rest began to get up. Parents, waking up and doing their morning chores, woke up the older sister. Venus went to wake the purple bandage first, then the younger one. She did not even look into Lara's room, but immediately went to the "rocking".

There, Larota was swinging the press at full speed, hanging on the horizontal bar.

"Good morning! How long have you been here?" Ven asked. From the surprise of the rebel, she almost unclenched her legs.

"Oh, shit! Good!" - said the rebel, hanging upside down and clutching her heart.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... So how long have you been here?" Venus began again.

"I've been here since 05:40, but what? Has everyone already gathered for training?" - did not understand the master kusarigam.

"Well, actually for breakfast. I think you are terribly hungry?" Venus kept her eyes on her sister. She, having made a somersault, jumped off the horizontal bar.

"You're just reading my mind! Let's eat!" - here at the rebel belly rumbled. - "Otherwise I will die!" She grabbed her sister's hand and dragged her into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, everyone was already sitting and enjoying breakfast.

"Good morning girls!" - the father greeted. Everyone else follows him.

"Kind, kind..." - the sisters responded.

They sat down at the table and began to devour food with two cheeks.

"Let's go to the boys today! Anyway, there is nothing to do after training!" - suggested Amoly.

"Let's!" - the girls responded.

Larota was silent, she was scared because of her dream, because it was so realistic.

"First train, then boys!" - said the mother sternly.

The girls ate everything in an instant and flew to train.

~4 hours later~

Exhausted sisters came out of the gym. They went to the kitchen, divided the water.

"Now we can visit! Let's get together!" - said Venus, finishing the water.