Chapter 8: one meeting - four jealousies.

The girls went to change. In 5 minutes everyone was ready. We loaded our cars, started the engines and drove off...

They did not travel long. The girls rode around the perimeter of the van. Here the guys are already in the city. A sharp turn into the parking lot.

All stopped.

"Well, let's go meeting him." - took off Ven's helmet.

"Guys, I think you can get home on your own." - the girls' father got out of the car.

"Of course. I'll lead!" Leo responded from the van.

One by one the girls took off their helmets and got off their moto.

Raf watched Lara, her every action. His look was jealous and envious. He just wanted to go up to her and hug, so that she was only him. Then he remembered Sensei's words: 'Even fate itself cannot stop you!'

"When I see him... I, damn, kiss and hug him!" - clenched her fists at the chin Lara. There was fire and madness in her eyes, as if she wanted to take revenge on him for something.

Raf averted his gaze from these words and took hold of his shoulder. He had other thoughts about what she wanted to do.

"You're not the only one! I missed him too!" Amy yelled. Mikey, hearing this, felt uneasy.

"That's for sure. I haven't seen him for a year! I missed him too, I'd want see him!" - Talena said with a blush on her cheeks.

Donnie looked up. A shard of envy and pricked him.

"So what are we standing there? Let's go meet! I also want to hug him! Dad, are you with us?" - the leader said with a grin.

"Don't ask, of course!" Orimura waved him off.

Leo seemed to have been pierced through with a sword. Jealousy began to play in him. Trying not to betray his feelings, he crossed his arms over his chest. 'Not understood. Is he in great demand? Or just haven't seen each other for a long time?' - thought Raf with his head down. 'Or maybe...' - he did not have time to think how:

"Raf!" - looked into the van Lara. To which Raphael immediately reacted. - "Do more arm exercises. And the wound will heal faster. See you!" - Lara smiled with a barely noticeable blush on her cheeks and looked in the direction where there were many houses and ran.

'She is so cute when she smiles... She advised me, but I didn't even have time to answer. She's fast, though.' - thoughts rushed with charm, but if new feelings were wrong.

"See you guys!" - the others said goodbye and ran after the rebel.

The guys looked as if they were injected with lethal doses of drugs and they did not have long to live.

Everyone was absorbed in the words of a loved one.

"I'll go get some air." - the rebel came out with a stone face so that no one would suspect anything about his feelings.

Leo wanted to follow him, but phrases flew in from Raphael:

"Don't follow me! And don't try to stop me! I'll probably be late!" - bared his teeth, he walked past Leonardo.

Leo had no choice but to leave him alone. After all, if they start stopping him further, then they will fight, and this is certainly not necessary. The leader, only with a sigh, went to the van and climbed into the cockpit. He started the car and drove the others home. On the way, he and his brothers remembered the words, Mikey was silent and Donnie too. There was complete silence.