Chapter 10: Feelings and what happened at night.

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

~Larota's first-person view~

Crap! How painful! Why did I ride a motorcycle yesterday?! What for?! My ribs! Quite cool dumped me. How painful! - grabbed the ribs and just sat down on his knees, - but in pain he screamed at everyone and was rude. Yes, and behaved like a sheer hysteric! Why does the pain push me... - I'm still holding onto my ribs - it's good that Venus doesn't know about my night adventure. She will hit me! - trying to get up.

*~What happened last night~*

Lara on a motorcycle rushes like crazy. Here's the trick. She puts the motorcycle on the rear wheel and herself on the seat. Having passed this way a couple of meters, lowered the motorbike and sat down on the seat.

Trick number 2. Now she puts the sports bike on the front wheel and rides like that. After a couple of seconds to the original position.

The last trick 3. The craziest of them all. She puts her feet on the seat and takes her hands off the steering wheel. Now she rides without hands and keeping her balance.

"How cool!" - spread her arms out to the sides.

This is the worst part. The rebel from the buzz does not notice a bump on the road.

The motorcycle ran into her, and the rebel flew off the road onto the grass. Her moto turned over not far. She herself fell on her stomach and ribs, hitting her head on a stone and passed out. After lying like that for half an hour, she came to her senses.

"Ay!" - tried to get up. "So... the bones are not broken, but my ribs! It's a shame that all my friends stayed in Japan. Help would come in handy now." - her helmet fell off when she fell and tears fell to the ground. - "How painful! Aaa..." - put her hands on sore spots. - "We must go home, and..." - the bruised head made itself felt. - "And apply a cold one." - she making sure that the head is not broken. - "At least there will be fewer complaints against me. Damn!" - got down on all fours and completely pierced the pain.

Larota barely got up.

"I have to get home, eh!" - body pain again. - "Lara, are you a kunoichi or a fairy?! You have to get home and endure!" - the rebel ordered herself.

It worked. Kusarigamka found her helmet and motorcycle.

"Tolerate! You can't be heard at home! Otherwise, I won't see my motocicl again!" she looked at her motorcycle. She came and sat down, putting on a helmet on her head.

"Ribs..." - bent over and rested her head on the steering wheel. - "Patience... Fuh..." - tried to calm the pain. She started the engine and not very quickly, so as not to cause pain in myself, drove off.

Arriving, Lara just wanted to take off this suit and lie on the bed. All were asleep, luckily for her. But first she went and applied a cold one to the lump. Then she quickly and almost painlessly took off her suit and went to bed, immediately falling asleep.

***

So, I didn't really eat or sleep, which added to my anger. Crap! I need to apologize to my sisters and brother. I stood up completely. I still can't lift anything here. I examined the barbells. And the conscience is gnawing! went from training to look where everyone is.

I recognize Ami from the screams from the break room, who is probably playing video games with Mikey. Where are the others? I start going down the stairs and see all the guys sitting on the couch. Here they are! And somehow I want to eat... I went to the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches, which I ate without thinking twice. I'll watch a TV set with them... I started coming up, and where is the free space? I quietly approached from behind.

Your turtle! I see this place is only between Raph and Oliver. Why next to Raf?! I'll be a red cancer! Okay, Lara, don't be afraid! - looked towards Leo and my older sister. - Ouch! What passions! It's Leo looking at her. Let's? Venus is red? How romantic... what a moment! Where is my camera??? Wow! And a clever girl in general is fire! - I look at Talena, she blushes. Obviously from Donnie's gaze. I walk up the back of the couch, where there is nothing between my brother and Raf, and lower my elbows, propping my head up. At that moment, the pain from the ribs pierced. Oliver looked at me first, then Raph.

"What?" - I am quiet and spreading my hands.

Oliver looked at the empty space and back at me, they say, sit next to me. Is he not offended at me? How good. I walked around and sat between them with great pain, which I hid in every way.

~End of Larota's POV~

The sisters immediately looked at Lara. After making sure that she was already completely calm, they exhaled with relief and continued to watch the film. She looked very tired and exhausted.

Oliver leaned over to her.

Raph noticed this and glared at him. The brother did not notice this.

"Lara, go to slee..." - he did not have time to whisper to her, as she did not take her eyes off the TV set her fist to his nose. He looked at her not-so-small fist and turned his head back to the TV. Raf was surprised and even delighted, looked at the seated Larota and blushed, turning his head to the film.

~After 4 hours~

The guys finished watching TV. The guys stayed overnight. They were persuaded by the girls, they say, where to go in the dark! So they arrived in the evening! Lara was already sleeping on Oliver's shoulder, and he threw his head back. Raf just ate them with a look of jealousy and envy. Venus went to her brother and woke him up. He woke up and looked sleepily at his sister. The elder pointed at the rebel with her eyes. Oliver took the hint. He took Larota carefully in his arms and carried her into the room. In her sleep, Lara rubbed herself against her brother's shoulder and warmed herself up. Oliver just smiled at his own sister. Raf looked at it and he almost had tears. He's all tense. He followed him and his beloved. The rebel watched every step.

When Oliver brought the sleeping rebel into the room, Raf spied through the open door. The brother carefully, so as not to wake up her, put Larota on the bed and covered her with a blanket. And he just sat down next to him to look at his sister. After all, he haven't seen for a whole year her. Raf lowered his head. For many years, tears had really come to his eyes and jealousy gnawed at him. Oliver, looking a little at his sister, got up and went to his room.

Raf, seeing that he was getting up, hurried to the room allocated to him. The others also began to climb to their rooms. Venus entered Amoli's favorite room. And I saw that she and Mikey were sleeping on the couch, holding joysticks in their hands on opposite sides. Venus, grinning at this, took the blanket that was there and covered the jokers with it. Only after that did she go to her room.

They all dispersed. All the guys felt relieved that Oliver was more with Lara, everyone except Raf. He lay there and digested everything he saw in his mind. From this, envy ate him with greater force. He really had tears in his eyes. (Yes, it was tears) This was the first time he had such strong feelings. Rolling over on his side, a drop of tears escaped from him. Feelings were stronger than him, and he had almost no control over himself. After much thought, he fell asleep.

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~