Сhapter 20: Crazy reportage

May 2, 2017 6:59 pm~
_______________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

Night. Town. Traffic jam. The street lights are on. On one of the dangerous gateways, or rather on the territory of punks, a tall shadow of a man's constitution walks at a rapid pace. The guy is wearing a gray sweatshirt and blue jeans, his clothes completely merged with the dark corners, walls, buildings in the area and almost no one noticed him. If they noticed, they simply did not take their eyes off him until the moment when he disappeared out of sight, after all ... The point is to attack him, if he does not climb and generally passes by? Or they were already rubbing their fists and taking out their weapons to attack, but the guy quickly hid in the shadows and was washed away from the viewpoint, he does not need extra problems with bruises, and so there are enough of them.

Having run to the very top, to one of the abandoned buildings, where it is not visible and not audible. His heart is pounding in his chest after a run, and even more excitement turns him on, the feeling as if he will write to her for the first time, as if they did not know each other, all for the first time. Breathing hard, he walked to the eaves of the roof and looked down, his gaze fell on the punks who were drinking alcohol below.

"Damn it..." - shook his head, not taking his eyes off the informals. He wanted to swear, but restrained myself, because they would hear his mate downstairs because of his loud voice and there would be endless problems. He snorted in displeasure, and turning away, walked away from the edge, taking out a broken phone from his jacket pocket with slightly trembling hands. Feelings of excitement, embarrassment and insecurity at the same time covered him with renewed vigor.

"Will I write to you?" - the guy asked himself a question out loud. - "For so long... Will I write?" - his voice sounded intermittent, exciting. - "If only you could believe that it was me..." - with this phrase, he began to quickly type a message. He sat down on the roof, or rather in the place where the net was best caught. He typed the message: "Baby, how about to meet at 02:00 at night on the river?" Yes, his text was very brazenly written, but such is the nature of the guy, otherwise he cannot. His finger froze over the arrow to send a letter.

"She won't believe..." - The boy closed his eyes, nervously flexing his fist. - "But I will risk it." - pressed his finger on the arrow and, barely breathing, waited for her to read. She went online. The guy held his breath and froze in anticipation. The letter has been read.

"Hooray!" - he jumped on the spot. - "Waiting for an answer!" - impatiently sat down and fidgeted on the roof. She writes the answer. His heart is beating with trepidation, although intuition tells him that she thinks this is a joke. And 6 the feeling did not disappoint. Answer:

"What nonsense? Who writes? Shit joke."

"I knew..." - the guy sighed in disappointment. - "Okay". - Started typing messages again. Writes:

"No. It's really me, baby. So, will we meet?"

To which immediately after a few seconds I received the answer:

"Fuck you, scoundrel."

"Damn it!!!" - He hit the roof with his fist. - "Damn..." - His fingers quickly ran over the keyboard, sent a new message, but "the user added you to the blacklist."

"Heck!" - the guy was disappointed and threw the phone aside, because he didn't mind calling her, but he doesn't have her new number, and can only write to her, finding her in a network hidden from everyone, which she showed him to him. - "I'm not lucky... Damn!" - kicked the wall. - "And how can I meet with you now? How?!" - sat on the edge and holding his head, began to think hard. - "Hmm... No. She will not understand..." - shook his head, frowning. - "And if... no. Also not." - thinks further, closing his eyes. He thinks, thinks, thinks, and then suddenly, it dawned on him. - "And this is a thought" - he smiled slyly and stood up. - "We only need to find a car." - he ran to the edge and peered into the street. - "And here it is." - smiled with satisfaction.