Chapter 19: Unexpected denouement

April 23, 2017 11:11 pm~
_________________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

~3 days later. 04:00 am~

An inconspicuous but high shadow quietly sneaks into the lair of the guys. Quickly slipping between the TV and the sofa, past the kitchen and stairs to the turtles' rooms, she hurried to the dojo. There was only a barely audible rustle of a pitch-black cloak.

Master Splinter at this time did not sleep, but meditated, not expecting guests. The door flew open abruptly. Sensei opened his eyes.

"Leonardo?" - he said, thinking that his son could not sleep, but there was no answer. Then Sensei picked up a staff lying next to him, preparing to attack. The same shadow entered the room with a quick step, no longer hiding its presence. Yoshi tensed and waited for the moment when the stranger came extremely close, and now, this moment has come. Splinter jumped up and held the end of his staff to the guest's throat.

"Who are you? How did you get here? And what do you want?" - Immediately began to ask Hamato questions in a stern voice, not seeing the face of the stranger.

"Master Hamato Yoshi, I need to talk to you seriously." - the voice was familiar, but Splinter could not remember whose it was and only pressed the end of his weapon more tightly to the throat of the unexpected guest.

"Master", - Orimura took off hood. "I need to talk to you VERY seriously. About your guys and my girls." - his voice was agitated, angry and even a little disappointed. He himself was on pins and needles, with tension and a certain amount of rage mixed with fear from him. - "I won't drink tea."

"Orimura De Milo?" - the elder was astonished. - "Why at such a late hour? What happened?" - put the weapon aside and went to the table in the corner of the room. - "Good. Your right."

"The situation is very tense. Your guys shouldn't see my daughters anymore." Orim took a deep breath and was tense. Obviously he is furious. Splinter looked at him a little in bewilderment and with a twinkle of severity.

"My sons, did they do something?"

"No". - the girls' father immediately snapped, leaning against the wall.

"Then... what happened?" - Hamato worried and anxiously rolled his guest with a glance.

"We have problems. About which I prefer to remain silent." - a little annoyed, said Orimura through clenched teeth. - "What the guys 'know' about us is all lies. The girls deliberately lied. They didn't tell you anything?" - looked at the old man. "Sorry for being so rude on my part." Orimur lowered his head apologetically.

"I am not angry". - the elder closed his eyes. "They told me and said that they suspected that they were lying, but if they really were lying, then," the senior sensei sat down on the mat. "Can you tell me the truth, Orimura? I won't tell my sons anything." - looked at the younger senior.

The younger looked at Yoshi warily.

"I can not."

"You can't... or don't you trust?" - explained the sage, looking the younger in the eyes. To which he looked away, sighing heavily.

"Okay. Not a word to the guys, master, please." - sat down opposite Orim. - "I do not want to interfere with what will happen. Either I will kill them, but what they will do to my daughters, having no resistance." - sighed heavily.

"Having no resistance? To whom? Tell me. I won't say anything..."

~09:00 am~

Mikey was tossing and turning from nightmare in his bed, whispering something indistinct.