Chapter 4: Roof, quarrel, fight...

~The chapter was written on June 28, 2016 1:29 am

_______________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

The day passed quickly. The night has come. It's time to come to the surface.

"So, took the weapon, this took it too," Leo recalled out loud. - "Well, everything seems to be ready. Send!" - the leader headed towards the doors. The others followed him.

In a couple of minutes, the guys were already running on the roofs.

~Meanwhile~

~•☽︎∞☾︎•~

On the way to the city, four motorcyclists rush at a breakneck speed. In three minutes they were already racing through New York, overtaking all the cars. One after another, they made sharp turns into their secret motor-car park.

"That was amazing!" Amoly said with delight.

"Aha. As always, you get to the point!" - supported Venus.

"Awesome! This is the cornering drive!" - Larota admired.

"Exactly!" - Meekly answered Talena to her sister.

"Well, have we moved away from the madness?" - asked all Ven. - "Let's patrol the city!" - the leader went towards the high-rise building. Others followed her example.

The girls approached the building and began to climb the stairs to the roof.

"What do you think..." - suddenly began the youngest, climbing the stairs. - "Are we going to meet those boys?"

"I think they'll find us themselves," Lara said.

"Well, it's a matter of time!" - Talena responded.

After her words, Venus climbed onto the roof and the others followed her.

~Guys~

~•☽︎∞☾︎•~

"Mikey, catch up! Fat ass!" - Raf shouted, the lagging master of nunchaku.

"Well, I can't take this anymore! Leo!" - Mikey exclaimed heart-rendingly.

"Well again! Why are you so weak-willed?! " - the leader began to be indignant. - "Let's stop!" - the guys stopped, Mike sat on the roof.

"Next time, Leo, please don't stop!" - muttered the rebel, who, like the leader with the clever man, did not break a sweat.

Voices of female abuse were heard.

"What's going on there? Who's going to shout like that?" the rebel snapped irritably.

"Could it be those girls?" Mike asked.

"It is possible... Let's go and see!" - said Leo and everyone went to shout.

Mikey was not mistaken, it was indeed the kunoichis. Only Venus and Larota were swearing. Taly and Amoly stood quietly to the side and watched what was happening.

"Oh, what a meeting!" the rebel shouted, arms outstretched. The girls turned their heads to exclamation.

"Hey!" - expressed irritated "brawlers" and continued to argue.

"Hello!" - answered absolutely calmly "observers".

The guys approached Talena and Amoly.

"What's going on here? They scream as hard as if Mikey got stung by a bee in his lazy ass!" Raphael blurted out.