Chapter 9: A strange vision and acquaintance

2 August 2016, 01:57 am~
________________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

Raf didn't come as late as he expected. Everyone in the den was already in bed thinking about their own.

Raph went to his room. He went in and lay down on the bed. A wave of thoughts immediately swept over him. The storm was short-lived, the thoughts gave hope: 'Maybe he is still a brother.' - after them Raf from the loss, forces disconnected.

~•☽︎༆☾︎•~

I'm standing in the dark. I look around. There is no one, I am alone in this. Stop! Is it crying? Who is crying? I look around again. This is Venus. Stands in the dark not far from me.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" - approached her. She raised her head and looked at me with her tear-stained eyes, did not answer.

I couldn't resist. I hugged her. She is terribly cold and shivers all over. Uncertainly, she began to hug me and at the same time to warm. I began to stroke her head and calm her down.

"You shouldn't have met us. You shouldn't. You can't. You can't." - Ven suddenly spoke.

"What are you talking about?"

She turned her head. I did the same. A fuzzy screen popped up showing that... AM I TRYING TO DROWN HER IN THE RIVER?!

"You can not. You cannot resist,"- everybody says Ven.

I'm shocked. What is she talking about? What can't I do?

"Can't we? Can't resist? What do you mean? What does this mean?" - took her by the shoulders.

"Resist if you succeed..." - she began to dissolve.

"Venus? Venus! Venus!!!"

~•☽︎᯾☾︎•~

Leo opened his eyes. Sweat trickled down his forehead, the guys stood over him and could hardly restrain their laughter.

"Someone blabbed!" Mike laughed.

"Yes, Leo. Well, you made fun!" - Raf laughed.

Leo is at a loss.

"Yes, brother... Meditation is already affecting you badly. You start giving away your secrets!" - put his hand on the shoulder of the master of katana Mikey, wiping the next tears.

"What?" - The leader did not understand everything.

"You called Venus in a trance. How funny!" - leaned on his knees, Raf squeezed out almost falling from laughter.

Mikey decided to demonstrate everything. He sat down as a leader and closed his eyes. Began to scoff.

"Venus!" - pulls his hand forward, - "Venus!" - and at the very tears flow.

Raf laughed harder than ever, only on his knees.

Leo looked at them like idiots. He was annoyed, but he wanted to tell his "vision" to sensei.

Therefore, pushing the brothers apart, he walked briskly to Splinter.

The guys, meanwhile, were rolling on the floor.

"Sensei." - the leader entered to the father.

"Yes Leonardo?"

"I would like to tell you what I saw. when meditating." Leo said with a serious look.